• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
ajm9x9s.png

iboGDeJQo24XuS.gif

Marc

Unlucky Borini, if he went with his left I think he would have got the shot off.

Cattermole doing well in that DM spot, if he stays calm and doesn't get involved too much then he is really quite good in that role.

lolwut? Not sure if thats racist or funny, conflicted.

Feorax

2014 City < 2013 City.

Couple of players way below the standard that City should be demanding are dragging the rest of the team down.

Pellegrini not offering much tactically either.

Kyoufu

Birmingham City anyone?

Winning the Carling Cup and getting relegated

Sorry Hixx

Wigan winning the FA Cup and getting relegated.

Seems to be a trend, but I don't see Sunderland getting relegated this season. They'll probably go down next season when Europa League butchers their squad.

City have pissed away the first half. Slow, boring, and predictable. Only look threatening when Sunderland get caught up the pitch.

Salvadora

2014 City < 2013 City.

Couple of players way below the standard that City should be demanding are dragging the rest of the team down.
Disagree.

They've been absolutely unstoppable at times this season.

Edit: Wait, do you mean calendar year or season? They were as dull as ditch water last season.

I'd like Sunderland to win because it makes Man Utd's assumed route into Europe all the more difficult.

No no no! Go and google the stats on the big disadvantages teams that play in the Europa League experience in their domestic league mate. United can go into the Europa League and play Thursday/Sunday all season, it reduces their chances of getting into the Champions League at the end of next year a lot.

L1NETT

Div 4 team in the final

Wigan winning the FA cup

Sunderland winning League Cup (so far)

Cups aren't dead baby

Money can't buy you shit

Feorax

Disagree.

They've been absolutely unstoppable at times this season.

Earlier this season, yes. By 2013/2014, I meant before and after new year rather than seasons. Their performances since the new year have been much less consistent and less impressive than they were before IMO.

WJD

You'd think people would learn not to bet on these high-profile games.

Iranian U-16 Women is where it's at.

Arnie

Might be a soppy get but the Barclays advert really touches me.

Got controversial taste in adverts though, I liked the 'nah you're alright' one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom