• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

No no no! Go and google the stats on the big disadvantages teams that play in the Europa League experience in their domestic league mate. United can go into the Europa League and play Thursday/Sunday all season, it reduces their chances of getting into the Champions League at the end of next year a lot.

To add more to this, the League Cup winners have to go through a qualifying campaign as well. Should City win that would mean this would go to either 6th or 7th depending on if City get champions league (which they will) and who wins the FA Cup.

Any who, agent Borini does it again, if Sunderland win they get relegated next season with death by Europa League but it's a good cup anyway. More goals second half please!

Scum

You'd think people would learn not to bet on these high-profile games.

Iranian U-16 Women is where it's at.

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Salvadora

Earlier this season, yes. By 2013/2014, I meant before and after new year rather than seasons. Their performances since the new year have been much less consistent and less impressive than they were before IMO.

Don't think you're wrong in the sense that they've been a bit guff since Christmas, but you're forgetting how (relatively) awful they were in Mancini's last season.

amitaiwinehouse

Neo Member
To add more to this, the League Cup winners have to go through a qualifying campaign as well. Should City win that would mean this would go to either 6th or 7th depending on if City get champions league (which they will) and who wins the FA Cup.

Any who, agent Borini does it again, if Sunderland win they get relegated next season with death by Europa League but it's a good cup anyway. More goals second half please!

See, these are good points. I can't decide whether I'd prefer a year of utter embarrassment for them or one that potentially bodes well slightly so that Moyes is given the opportunity to *snigger* restructure the squad.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid: Diego López; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Bale, Benzema y Cristiano.

Atleti, Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Arda, Raúl García, Koke; y Diego Costa.

lets murder them

Bhuxe_XCMAEN9gV.jpg

Cristina is dead.

??

Ronaldo's stats are better

Marc

What a shot, at the keeper but early and hit hard.

Great game this, very even, more so than I expected.

Elchele

Real Madrid: Diego López; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Bale, Benzema y Cristiano.

Atleti, Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Arda, Raúl García, Koke; y Diego Costa.
r

No Diego. RM are already dead

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Hull make it to the final, only 5th gets Europa League.

??

Ronaldo's stats are better

slightly, and he takes double the amount of shots and converts less.

his days are numbered.

Costa is a one season wonder

6 months wonder as it stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom