• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Good squad. With a bit of luck we can put up a fight.

notworking.gif

Guardiola is saving Muller for the rescue mission if needed. What the world doesn't know yet is Moyes is in for a Kroos and Muller double swoop. We Germany now, moyesus you beautiful man.

Lol, maybe Kroos, but I think Muller would rather cut off his dangly bits and join Dortmund than come over to MoyesBoys from Bayern next year.

rodvik

Fox FSN pundit asked by the pro Arsenal questioner:

Q:"so do Bayern have any weakness that Arsenal can get at?"
/pause/
A:"err no."

lulz

wedward

Vermalen has had the armband taken from him finally lol.

Per is captain.

edit: looks like Per must be the regular captain now because the order used to be Vermalen>Arteta>Per.

TeddyBoy

Fox FSN pundit asked by the pro Arsenal questioner:

Q:"so do Bayern have any weakness that Arsenal can get at?"
/pause/
A:"err no."

lulz

Overconfidence which leads to Complacency. Bayern's winning the Bundesliga without really breaking a sweat and they are 2-0 up heading home, they could potentially think the tie is over (even if it probably is) and sit back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
7 game ban for Pardew, honestly thought it would be more

7 game ban for Pardew, honestly thought it would be more

The overreaction is hilarious

'He should be sacked'
'Absolutely disgraceful'
'Shocking scenes'

He tried to push him away with his head. David Meyler especially looked like a bit of a Llalana with his 'it's been a difficult week' rhubarb. He's a multimillionnaire who had someone lean his forehead in the general direction of his jaw. He's not been wrongly accused of paedophilia.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The overreaction is hilarious

'He should be sacked'
'Absolutely disgraceful'
'Shocking scenes'

He tried to push him away with his head. David Meyler especially looked like a bit of a Llalana with his 'it's been a difficult week' rhubarb. He's a multimillionnaire who had someone lean his forehead in the general direction of his jaw. He's not been wrongly accused of paedophilia.

I dont doubt its all much of a muchness but by the letter of the law I expected the FA to throw the book at him, I guess its a record ban but still.

wedward

Good lord Wenger. Wenger would rather play with 10 men than let Ryo on, but christ.

Cute. Whats next? Munich never won in Allianz Arena when the wind was blowing from South/East?

I don't know about that stat, but I do know Bayern have lost their last 3 matches in the Champions League against English clubs in Munich.

Remember when someone mentioned Bayern fans are insecure...

Elchele

Are Muller and Kroos injured or is Pep basically telling Arsenal to lick his chode?

rotation how does it work

Neuer - Lahm, Martinez, Dante, Alaba - Thiago, Schweinsteiger - Ribery, Gotze, Robben - Mandzukic

worried about Javi playing as CB instead of Boateng...
Lahm again as RB vs Arsenal. Would have preferred to have him with Schweinsteiger in the holding midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom