• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The hell did he do, punch the ref?

he elbowed Molinaro
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Marc

Fletcher, jesus, fucked up every chance. Awful!!

Johnson should have stayed on.

Maybe Sunderland stay up by losing? Ref has had a great game, worth a mention.

And another goal. Sigh.

GorillaJu

Sad, but chasing the game and playing so open at the back it was always going to happen.

Given their underdog status and the performance Sunderland put in you can't fault them and I hope they don't go home to hard on themselves because they played well.

GorillaJu

Hey have you guys seen the next-gen render of Demichelis for Fifa 15, pirate edition?

It's pretty accurate.

Edward-Kenway-from-Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag.jpg

Wow it's a perfect likeness, guys.

I know Fletcher is really injured and shouldn't be out there but for goodness sake just swing your right boot at it! Good goal by City but I never relish them or Chelsea winning anything because of the money. At least City's fans are marginally more tolerable.

Sad, but chasing the game and playing so open at the back it was always going to happen.

Given their underdog status and the performance Sunderland put in you can't fault them and I hope they don't go home to hard on themselves because they played well.

Yeah. Once the borderline unstoppable equaliser goes in, it becomes a mammoth task. Momentum shifted to the other team, City more wary at the back and with the quality to score at any time. Most disappointing thing for them would be that Fletcher chance, conceding the third due to a fullback allowing himself to be tackled by failing to release the ball quickly enough, and being too open so soon after conceding the first.

Decent effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom