• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could tell for about 5 seconds that they were trying to move that onto Di Maria's left for an inswinging flat cross, and Atletico just let it happen without moving into the target area.

Unopposed cross and unopposed finish. At home. In the first 2 minutes. Of a league-defining match. Against their local rivals.

That's Pathetico, alright.

Scum

Oh dear lord our XI today is giving me the shits. Naughton, Fryers, Soldado, Paulinho, Dawson, just so many areas for Southampton to target. Our injuries are absurd, I hope Sherwood's training isn't causing all this. Today we are missing Capoue, Rose, Kaboul, Chiriches, Walker, Lamela and now Eriksen. At least Sandro and Sigurdsson are back.

Ush, mate. Stay off the weed and whiskey. It's Cardiff today. loool

pulga

Banned
Time to make Pulga and other Real Madrid fans cry. Today is going to be a fun day. I treasure the shitfest that always follows these La Liga games.

gsgun4udt.gif

You might have us confused with a midtable team

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Even though I despise Real with every fiber of my being, seeing Pathetico meltdown is oddly pleasing. That team is dirty and cunty but pundits don't call them out on it, instead they say "Simeone instilled toughness".

That doesn't justify his selection as he isn't playing. Surely De Gea would be more suitable to play?

Doesn't explain Mata being left out either.

Clearly there are no favorites in the national team.

*cough*Reina*cough*

edit: That was a pen. Fucking ref.

This is embarrassing to watch, if I'm honest. Lots of problems in the English game, but this is just a joke.

I turned it on thinking it would be a great game of football, and its just a bunch of idiots flopping around all over the pitch. Switching back to the cricket.

Messi

This is embarrassing to watch, if I'm honest. Lots of problems in the English game, but this is just a joke.

I turned it on thinking it would be a great game of football, and its just a bunch of idiots flopping around all over the pitch. Switching back to the cricket.

Have you never seen a Madrid derby before?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sorry but there's NO WAY Diego Costa is 25. My father looks younger ffs.

hell even that Lazio kid might be younger
2EbcpKX.png

Suen

What an early goal from Benz, nice cross from Di Crotch.

Missed the Parma game but they won. The funniest part is that Sassuolo benched Sansone, he would have likely got play time in that very match if he was still with Parma :looooool. Torino losing (to Sampdoria hahaha) and Verona draw is great news for Parma.

One spot away from an EL spot! Thank you Parolo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

La Liga is a joke

Into

They would have missed or fucked up the penalty anyway had they got it. Its Atletico Madrid.

They have windows of brilliance and even title contender hopes, but they always fuck it up at the end. Its their destiny.

pulga

Banned
They would have missed or fucked up the penalty anyway had they got it. Its Atletico Madrid.

They have windows of brilliance and even title contender hopes, but they always fuck it up at the end. Its their destiny.

The Spanish Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom