• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Manchester City and especially to Pellegrini on his first trophy outside of South America.

notsooldapplause.gif

Yesterday's result was so huge for us. Gives us a window to drop points at Old Trafford without immediately making us fear for that 4th spot

Cardiff's chances are slim-to-none today. In fact, slim isnt even the word. Odd Morsel's ideal-to-none.

Meier

Congratulations to Manchester City and especially to Pellegrini on his first trophy outside of South America.

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n428/DarkMachine_2008/image%20macros%20and%20other%20amusements/notsooldapplause.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Somebody forgot this beauty.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V9E2ywYYTPI/Twx1cnhxUBI/AAAAAAAAD9Q/ctmxiScMvtk/s1600/IMG_0340.JPG

Whatever is worst for Real and Barca :)

Bane: Of course.

Fuck Real, worst team on the planet

Yes. Us neutrals.

Honestly, I'll take either of these clubs as Liga champs. Anyone over Barca.

Fuck yeah.

Don't know what we're gonna do with Borini. Sunderland won't be willing to pay enough for him. Nobody will be willing to pay enough for us to make a profit. Do we sell Aspas and keep him?

Time to make Pulga and other Real Madrid fans cry. Today is going to be a fun day. I treasure the shitfest that always follows these La Liga games.

Scum

...but I expect them to up their performance in three weeks versus Liverpool.
That was great result yesterday, though. 2nd, eh? :D

Yesterday's result was so huge for us. Gives us a window to drop points at Old Trafford without immediately making us fear for that 4th spot

Cardiff's chances are slim-to-none today. In fact, slim isnt even the word. Odd Morsel's ideal-to-none.
I'm not holding my breath, but I bloody well hope we get the needed result.

Walshy

Don't know what we're gonna do with Borini. Sunderland won't be willing to pay enough for him. Nobody will be willing to pay enough for us to make a profit. Do we sell Aspas and keep him?
Sell Aspas.

Have Borini as some sort of Dirk Kuyt replacement: originally a striker but plays more often out wide, has brilliant positioning and scores vital goals as he has done for Sunderland this season (in the tyne–Wear derby, the league cup semi-final and final and against Chelsea this season).

We should also be looking to bring in another striker as well. Maybe a more experienced one to warm the bench and can grab a goal if we need it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh dear lord our XI today is giving me the shits. Naughton, Fryers, Soldado, Paulinho, Dawson, just so many areas for Cardiff to target. Our injuries are absurd, I hope Sherwood's training isn't causing all this. Today we are missing Capoue, Rose, Kaboul, Chiriches, Walker, Lamela and now Eriksen. At least Sandro and Sigurdsson are back.

Oh dear lord our XI today is giving me the shits. Naughton, Fryers, Soldado, Paulinho, Dawson, just so many areas for Southampton to target. Our injuries are absurd, I hope Sherwood's training isn't causing all this. Today we are missing Capoue, Rose, Kaboul, Chiriches, Walker, Lamela and now Eriksen. At least Sandro and Sigurdsson are back.

Good thing we're not playing Southampton then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom