• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

I definitely like the League Cup better than the FA Cup.

Shut-up.gif

Weirdly enough, I would.

Wonder goals can be admired. They are much more preferable to scrappy goals stemming from sloppy defensive work.

It'd feel unfair in a weird way to me if an opposing player scored a goal he would probably never score again(aka Toure) against my team. I get salty plenty of times whenever an opposing player plays well above his usual level against my team.

Jin_7

In games featuring Hoffenheim there are more than 4 goals per average each game this season. Highest in Europe's top 5 leagues.

Marc

Damnit Fletcher, should be hitting it better than that.

The FA Cup always feels like a "where's my Premier League?!" weekend.

Depending on internationals that year, its usually out of the way.

I much prefer the FA cup, way more prestigious and big teams don't celebrate it with embarrassment like they do with the league cup. :)

K1LLER7

That's the one. Scooped out from under him.

Was Marseille also the one where Torres danced through about six defenders?

Can't wait to create some new Champions League memories.
Torres vs Madrid was great to watch.

What happened to PL teams ;_;

Chasing wagering losses is always a bad move. It only seems like a good move when it works. You take far less time evaluating the chasing bets than you do the ones you've started with. Instead of any skill that you may have, you expose yourself to pure luck and the payoffs aren't enough for that.

Gurthang

Banned
wow we are not getting two more goals in the city game are we? I got excited when city scored two goals in 1 minute and bet that the game will have more than 4.5 goals :(

Arnie

Torres vs Madrid was great to watch.

What happened to PL teams ;_;

They lost top managers.

Chelsea were run by AVB, Liverpool by Hodgson, and Wenger continued to do what Wenger does which is, ultimately, not that much.

Of course Ferguson carried on doing well in Europe but that's over now.

L1NETT

Why do Sky keep showing Norwich

So fucking dull. All for showing Villa, but not even gonna tune in for that one. back to Pokerstars.

Come on Sunderland!

--

Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend, Adebayor, Soldado.

Naughton and Fryers?

Here we go hahaa

K1LLER7

They lost top managers.

Chelsea were run by AVB, Liverpool by Hodgson, and Wenger continued to do what Wenger does which is, ultimately, not that much.

Of course Ferguson carried on doing well in Europe but that's over now.
Brendan and Mou will have to save the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom