• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Pellegrini is gonna blame the ref again. You can feel it coming :lol
It's funny cos they've been bailed out a lot by favourable decisions this year.

Barcelona should of had a pen before and a disallowed goal should of stood.

This ref has been awful though.

ReRixo

Banned
LOL this referee

uefa needs to stop banning everyone who criticises refs, bad refs are a real problem and are ruining the sport

Wilbur

Banned
Milner's a joke. Sorry villa fans, I don't care what he did when he was at you guys. He brings absolutely nothing to the City side.

He has fallen over twice in this game. It just sums him up.

GorillaJu

Barça are so good. Yeah they did give away a few chances but you're not going to stop a team like City for 90 full minutes. Just love watching them play. I wish Camp Nou had better atmosphere. Both the big Spanish stadiums have garbage atmosphere.

Nah, Uefa said we'd need to submit our accounts for 3 years before they'd let us play again, so that potentially means a cup win next season would allow it. That all depends on if they were done properly the first season, which might or might not have happened, the owners were pretty dodgy to start with.
That's too bad. Oh well, it would still be nice to see you guys win it. Technically, you guys still have a chance to win a "treble" no? There's that lower league cup, too right? lol

Messi

Barça are so good. Yeah they did give away a few chances but you're not going to stop a team like City for 90 full minutes. Just love watching them play. I wish Camp Nou had better atmosphere. Both the big Spanish stadiums have garbage atmosphere.

But Atleticos crowd makes up for it. Nutters.

Milner's a joke. Sorry villa fans, I don't care what he did when he was at you guys. He brings absolutely nothing to the City side.

He has fallen over twice in this game. It just sums him up.

He has looked dumb quite often in this match, trying to outskill Barca players... But at least he actually have brought something, some competent wing play from him really. Look at players like Nasri who has done nothing at all but miss one big chance and then go Özil the rest of the match. Milner at least showed some spirit, worked hard and tried.

Milner will never be world class but he's a fine player for City to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom