• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Because Lescott had nothing to do with the goal?

Well the rule is if you take part in the play you're offisde. Lescott made it hard on Valdes to see the ball coming and there by takes part in the attack. I don't see how that's not offside to be honest. I mean his literally inches away from Valdes in front him.

Into

Barca vs Bayern incoming

The turbulent time at Barca and the manager being questioned is a fitting storyline for Guardiolas return to Nou Camp

Well the rule is if you take part in the play you're offisde. Lescott made it hard on Valdes to see the ball coming and there by takes part in the attack. I don't see how that's not offside to be honest. I mean his literally inches away from Valdes in front him.

Nah Valdes could definitely see the ball coming.

Shame Iniesta couldn't score :/

65313392.jpg

Meier

So how about those British players?

You see why we don't play Lescott and he'll be off this summer. Even if he had a poor game, I'll always be a fan of JM7. I like him as a guy and as a player. Seemed like both Milner and Kolarov could just not stay on their feet. Dunno if it was due to the wet pitch or what.

Clegg

Liam Brady is highly critical of Neymar.

Says he ain't the player Barca thought he'd be when they spent all that money on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom