• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

sandro's one of those players you can only see something in if they play for your club.

looks like war.
plays like love.

(does that even make sense)

bjaelke

EmbarrassedPepperyIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

Into

So why again did they get rid of that ex Chelsea guy?

I know they werent dominating the league or anything but they were never going to do that, this Nottingham Sherwood fella seems far worse, all i see of Spurs are draws and embarrassing losses.

Bumhead

Banned
So why again did they get rid of that ex Chelsea guy?

I know they werent dominating the league or anything but they were never going to do that, this Nottingham Sherwood fella seems far worse, all i see of Spurs are draws and embarrassing losses.

No change then really.

Tough job at the minute, Spurs. Losing one of the worlds top players was never going to be easy but the £100m it netted them could have been a springboard. They're suddenly in a position where they're stuck between some of the deadwood they've been carrying for years and some of the absolute shite signed in the summer.

There's probably the core of a decent team buried somewhere in that bloated and expensively assembled group, but it'll probably take a more experienced manager than Sherwood to find it.

Carbonox

I'm about a poo which will be more exciting than this Spurs game because you never know what will come out when you a poo whereas this Spurs game is predictable.

I had soup and then yogurt. I expect big things.

K1LLER7

I'm about a poo which will be more exciting than this Spurs game because you never know what will come out when you a poo whereas this Spurs game is predictable.

I had soup and then yogurt. I expect big things.
Had a takeaway....
Then a MaccyD....

Now I've got a stomache ache :(

Carbonox

Had a takeaway....
Then a MaccyD....

Now I've got a stomache ache :(

Mine came out whole but whole as in a head or something cos I had tears coming out my eyes cos it had severe girth.

Now I have a stomach ache too.

Spurs fuck off. Newcastle were more entertaining for better or worse against Benfica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom