• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Please don't capitulate.

I want Spurs to go to Portugal with the faintest whiff of a miracle in their nostrils. If they're four down by that point they'll play a side made entirely of youngsters.

Arnie

Spurs just don't have the class in their squad or their coaching staff to warrant a Champions League place. I'd wager that Everton would do better than they would, at least with their squad from this season (Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry etc).

TeddyBoy

Please don't capitulate.

I want Spurs to go to Portugal with the faintest whiff of a miracle in their nostrils. If they're four down by that point they'll play a side made entirely of youngsters.

Sherwood would probably still play a full strength squad in Portugal out of pride anyway...

Eriksen scores :p

TeddyBoy

I actually genuinely think the current Liverpool side will do really well in the Champions league. I'm looking forward to it.

Oddly enough we seem to draw quite a few comparisons with Fergies United by having a midfield without really any fixed positions and we both overload the oppositions box. Fergie never did too well in Europe so I'm not quite so sure we'll do too well either (plus the high chance of a group of death).

iWPd5eZe4UzGW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom