• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porto need to score another at least. They'll get butchered at San Paolo.

Nah, Napoli will be shamed out of the competition and Serie A fans will once again claim that their teams simply don't care about the EL. Instead of the truth, that they're simply not good enough.

Arnie

I hate that stupid arm band that Porto managers have to wear.

Looked alright when AVB was doing it, before we realised what a dickhead he is.

Zabojnik

Nah, Napoli will be shamed out of the competition and Serie A fans will once again claim that their teams simply don't care about the EL. Instead of the truth, that they're simply not good enough.

I don't disagree with your opinion Sviat, but you really, really need to learn your place. You're a fan of FC Zenit Saint Petersburg. Think about it for a moment. Seriously, do.

WJD

Tempted to pick up my Titanfall bundle at midnight tonight except

A) It's cold
B) I don't want to get mugged

Just want to get a headstart on downloading it on my shitty internet ready for the morning. Why the fuck not put the physical game in there?

bud

mgs2 is one of my all-time favorite games. love it to bits.

porto almost finished napoli there. can't believe it didn't go it, haha.

Yen

I hate that stupid arm band that Porto managers have to wear.

Looked alright when AVB was doing it, before we realised what a dickhead he is.

q9a4AFd.gif

Going to get dressed and go buy some Ben and Jerry's. If the ATM is out-of-order, I will lose my shit. Then I'll watch Gladiator, never seen it. I'm more of an Ancient Greece man myself.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Great atmosphere at the Lane. Met some really nice Benfica fans, should be a cracking game.

Arnie

Tempted to pick up my Titanfall bundle at midnight tonight except

A) It's cold
B) I don't want to get mugged

Just want to get a headstart on downloading it on my shitty internet ready for the morning. Why the fuck not put the physical game in there?
Jealous as fuck.
q9a4AFd.gif

Going to get dressed and go buy some Ben and Jerry's. If the ATM is out-of-order, I will lose my shit.
ahahaha what a fucking weapon

look at him

Brendan should've butted him after that five nil.

bud

mgs2's plot is my favorite one of them all. 4 is utter shit.

i finished mgs2 on a saturday morning. i was 14 or 15. knew i had to stick with it past the credits.

"they died a hundred years ago"

fffuuuuu

I'll have to replay MGS4, if they ever make a HD remake. I enjoyed it. The bosses were pretty disappointing though.

I enjoyed playing through it once too, but man... Trying to go back to it is just terrible, the cutscenes are a mess and about 10 times the length they should be, the installing in between chapters is rather annoying and the game is actually kind of ugly.

danwarb

Fucking el' :lol.

HW is crazy. City were embarrassed too, but Bayern did make Arsenal look small, even though that one finished up a draw. Arse could do nothing against the much better side comfortable defending their lead, by almost completely dominating every aspect of the game.

mgs2's plot is my favorite one of them all. 4 is utter shit.

i finished mgs2 on a saturday morning. i was 14 or 15. knew i had to stick with it past the credits.

"they died a hundred years ago"

fffuuuuu
"Turn the game console off now!"

GOAT MGS game.

Clegg

Snake Eater is my favourite game of all time.

Bought it day one with sky high expectations and the game exceeded all of them.

Arnie

Same. Up there with Zelda OOT, the last of us and Uncharted 2.

YES DEAN

After the revelation of the other day this Evening Standard article on Vertonghen is pretty damning:

Some insiders believe Vertonghen’s recent displays have been far below the standard he usually produces and others are concerned about his approach. After the 1-0 defeat at Norwich on February 23, he was asked whether he would be happy to stay at Spurs for another season outside the Champions League.

Sherwood knows he's gone.

Zabojnik

I enjoyed playing through it once too, but man... Trying to go back to it is just terrible, the cutscenes are a mess and about 10 times the length they should be, the installing in between chapters is rather annoying and the game is actually kind of ugly.

Yeah, I can totally see how that may be the case.

Vertonghen is basically Vermaelen

Dark Souls 2 in 24 hours. Wasnt expecting the graphical downgrade to deflate my hype this much :(

Pedalo vs Battleship in 3 days!

Randdalf

Vertonghen is basically Vermaelen

Dark Souls 2 in 24 hours. Wasnt expecting the graphical downgrade to deflate my hype this much :(

Pedalo vs Battleship in 3 days!

Honestly don't know why people are getting so antsy about it. The game still looks at least on par with the original Dark Souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom