• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus what a cunt.

iWPd5eZe4UzGW.gif

I love when Benfica goes to England.

The commentators always talk about the fantastic atmosphere they have in their stadiums but we always end up with "Glorioso SLB" during most of the game.

And how the fuck are Spurs fifth in the premier league? What a garbage team.

Hixx

Wasn't it cos he banged the gypsy's girlfriend or something? What fucking nutter would even lay a finger on a gypsy bird. Christ.

Sounds like he's in big trouble, in a coma now.

But I can't not laugh at the headline:

"Man critically ill as police search for missing penis."

My Mum's from there so we'd often go up there to visit family once a year or so.

Hated it. A more lifeless place I've never seen.

I recently went down to get a TV and it's a fucking amazing place. Town centre is relatively modern and clean then literally 30 seconds past it, it's like a set from Life on Mars.

Wilbur

Banned
Juve will win the second leg, bitch be cool

Can I have a gif of the fight and the fingers pls I'm still on public TRANSPORT

Wilbur

Banned
Also guys

Guys

It's clear Rooney and RVP don't work too well together.

Is it just me who wants to see Mata, Adnan, Shinji and Robin

Who else wants Rooney to pick up an injury that either causes danger to his life, or makes him contemplate a move to Paris

Either or

Also guys

Guys

It's clear Rooney and RVP don't work too well together.

Is it just me who wants to see Mata, Adnan, Shinji and Robin

Who else wants Rooney to pick up an injury that either causes danger to his life, or makes him contemplate a move to Paris

Either or

£5m for Rooney! Or RVP, whichever one isn't destined to be one of Moyes Boys next season

RVP, £15m?

MrKaepora

Jesus gesture was uncalled for. It's hard for Tottenham to pass but this isn't over yet, a little respect from our coach would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom