• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Congrats to Benfica tonight. They were clinical and deserved to win.

We have some serious problems, tonight was not the time to play someone like Harry Kane in a 442. Eriksen is our best player and needs to be playing through the middle, not shoveled out to the left to accommodate two strikers. That we waited 75 minutes to make a sub and still left Eriksen on the left, was mystifying.

Most disappointing though is to concede two dreadful goals from set plays. We look so soft at the moment.

wedward

Congrats to Benfica tonight. They were clinical and deserved to win.

We have some serious problems, tonight was not the time to play someone like Harry Kane in a 442. Eriksen is our best player and needs to be playing through the middle, not shoveled out to the left to accommodate two strikers. That we waited 75 minutes to make a sub and still left Eriksen on the left, was mystifying.

Most disappointing though is to concede two dreadful goals from set plays. We look so soft at the moment.

Usho-san, what is your prediction for Sunday?

Elchele

Juve vs Fiore was pretty good, much better than the Serie A match they had in the weekend

I went crazy when Gomez scored :lol that was unexpected

Hixx

God I fucking LOVE "epl lol" posts.
KuGsj.gif

Honestly the sheer bitterness legit warms my heart.

edit: for anyone who likes the Rayman games, Legends is £4 on PC from simplycdkeys. Insane price for a great game. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also £2. PC gaming!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really happy RvP has decided to stay, been a bit off with injuries this year but his record is still really good when he plays.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
i remember usho saying it'd be an embarrassment if they didn't beat arsenal.

It will be an embarrassment, we have beaten Arsenal at home 3 out of the last 4 seasons, if we lose this one then we will have lost 3 times to Arsenal in one season which is unacceptable.

Lots of Arsenal's best players at the weekend will be missing so the opportunity is there for us. Sadly I don't think this team has it in them, but this is the last winnable 'big' game for us, a win would give us a huge lift.

Wilbur

Banned
/dead

best league in the world

God you're embarrassments looooooool

Schalke lost 6-1 at home "but they're Schalke no one expects them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Leverkusen lose 6-1 on aggregate "but they're Leverkusen no one experts them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Spurs lose 3-1 at home "lol EPL"

And then we say something back and you're like "why are you picking on Bundesliga"

You fucking insecure weirdos. So boring now.

--------

Just saw all the footage of Jesus fighting with his own staff. I genuinely can't breathe. He's my favourite manager ever.

Scum

God I fucking LOVE "epl lol" posts.
KuGsj.gif

Honestly the sheer bitterness legit warms my heart.

edit: for anyone who likes the Rayman games, Legends is £4 on PC from simplycdkeys. Insane price for a great game. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also £2. PC gaming!
Cheers for the heads up.

It will be an embarrassment, we have beaten Arsenal at home 3 out of the last 4 seasons, if we lose this one then we will have lost 3 times to Arsenal in one season which is unacceptable.

Lots of Arsenal's best players at the weekend will be missing so the opportunity is there for us. Sadly I don't think this team has it in them, but this is the last winnable 'big' game for us, a win would give us a huge lift.
We're dead this weekend, mate. #DEAD

Probably too busy ranting to someone, about people taking his office chair or something.
looooooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Van Persie says he's happy but his demeanour on the pitch suggests he's anything but.

He, like Rooney and Mata, has been let in on our summer signings

Too much for any man to turn down, I can hardly wait

Hixx

I still haven't played the first one even though I have it sitting in my Steam library! Lol

You really should. If you like exploring and a challenging but fair experience, you can't really get much better than the Souls games.

spidye

God you're embarrassments looooooool

Schalke lost 6-1 at home "but they're Schalke no one expects them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Leverkusen lose 6-1 on aggregate "but they're Leverkusen no one experts them to win you can't judge our league on them"

Spurs lose 3-1 at home "lol EPL"

And then we say something back and you're like "why are you picking on Bundesliga"

You fucking insecure weirdos. So boring now.

--------

Just saw all the footage of Jesus fighting with his own staff. I genuinely can't breathe. He's my favourite manager ever.
looooooooooooool
who's the insecure weirdo???

tottenham went out, arsenal didn't even had a chance and messi even puked at city's football
and don't get me started on turdnited. the most successful team of your 3rd world league
the greeks showed you beautifully how the greeks normally do it in the bedroom.
UP THE ASS

looooooooooooool

tottenham went out, arsenal didn't even had a chance and messi even puked at city's football
and don't let me start on turdnited. the most successful team of your 3rd world league the greeks showed you beatifully how the greeks normally do it in the bedroom.
UP THE ASS

This reads like a 12 year olds post on bigsoccer.

There's no fucking video of it online for some reason. It was like 9 years ago to be fair. Have this action spit shot instead

wUXd14D.jpg

Scum

F1-GAF. Did that stupid double points rule go through?

You really should. If you like exploring and a challenging but fair experience, you can't really get much better than the Souls games.

Hmmm. Sounds like my cup of tea.

Wilbur

Banned
looooooooooooool

and don't let me start on turdnited. the most successful team of your 3rd world league the greeks showed you beatifully how the greeks normally do it in the bedroom.
UP THE ASS

Yeah the difference is I don't care enough about the Bundesliga to bring it up at every opportunity. Stop being jealous that our chairmen manage to avoid being sent to prison and fuck off, you underdeveloped whelk.

hiroshawn

Banned

Most delusional post i've seen thus far. Time to collect our "Beat Spurs three times" trophy and the "finished above spurs again" trophy.

looooooooooooool

and don't get me started on turdnited. the most successful team of your 3rd world league
the greeks showed you beautifully how the greeks normally do it in the bedroom.
UP THE ASS

And yet, your league is the most boring in Europe at the minute. Enjoy watching that shit every week for the next few years :lol

qindarka

Banned
Please, please don't get knocked out by Galatasaray. Imagine how unbearable the Bayern fans will be then. Almost makes me root for United to come back against Olympiacos.

Yen

It's that time of year where we have to politely remind people not to "spoil" the F1 results since most people will be watching it on time-delay if it isn't Euro timezones, and if it is, we're probably watching football.

and cue derision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom