• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

That was when Rooney played in midfield or right up front, but Moyes tactics has him behind RVP so there's no space for sweet van winkle. He's well isolated.
Ah I see, just think Moyes would be better doing what proved so successful before.

Although as others have noted, RVP just hasn't been the same this season.

Wilbur

Banned
Ah I see, just think Moyes would be better doing what proved so successful before.

Although as others have noted, RVP just hasn't been the same this season.

Still a decent goal record, 11 goals and 3 assists in 16 pl starts I think. But yeah he isn't playing very well.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea, Evans, Jones, Rafael, Carrick, Valencia, Nani, Welbeck, Hernandez?

DDG, Jones, Raf, Carrick, Fletcher, Shinji, Adnan, Mata, Welbeck

Evans and Smalling I couldn't give fucks about. Hernandez I've gone off too.

Evra, Young, Nani, Rooney and Valencia can fuck off.

And Rio. Gormy cunt.

Vidic has lost my love. RVP is too merc for me ever to fall in love but I still jerk off to him.

Clev

pls

1-3?
23915.jpg

AVB used to shit on Benfica.

LegoArmo

DDG, Jones, Raf, Carrick, Fletcher, Shinji, Adnan, Mata, Welbeck

Evans and Smalling I couldn't give fucks about. Hernandez I've gone off too.

Evra, Young, Nani, Rooney and Valencia can fuck off.

And Rio. Gormy cunt.

Vidic has lost my love. RVP is too merc for me ever to fall in love but I still jerk off to him.

Clev

pls
I literally forgot Adnan, Shinji and Mata existed. I need to sleep.

I love Fletch, of course.

Jesus says Sherwood gave him shit when Jesus stepped out of the technical area, saying he can't do that in the UK so Jesus waited and gave him shit back.

Fergie

Banned
Manchester United are set to target Tottenham’s young star, Nabil Bentaleb, in the summer, according to the Metro.

Bentaleb is currently enjoying a breakthrough season at White Hart Lane after being given the chance in the first-team by Tim Sherwood who coached him in the academy.

The 19-year-old has been superb since he came into the side during a 3-2 win over Southampton and he hasn’t looked back since. His progress is being keenly watched by United manager David Moyes who is keen to bolster his midfield in the summer transfer window.

Apparently, Moyes has asked his senior scouts to watch Bentaleb for the remainder of the season before making a bid over the summer.

Spurs will try and resist any bid for one of their most exciting prospects, but with the club set to miss out on Champions League football once again, they might struggle to keep the player if he sets his heart on a switch away, even if it isn’t Man United, who are also likely to miss out on Europe’s elite competition.

Bentaleb would likely cost around £10 million, despite his handful of first-team appearances so far.

The youngster’s value is expected to rise over the summer, with Algeria poised to name him in their squad for the World Cup in Brazil.
ib0BVIPjpjHTY.gif

Izanagi

Neo Member
Jesus says Sherwood gave him shit when Jesus stepped out of the technical area, saying he can't do that in the UK so Jesus waited and gave him shit back.

Sherwood forgot that in order to play mind games, he needed to have a mind. Judging by how poorly Tottenham played, that's highly questionable.

Wilbur

Banned
I dunno, I think it's hard to tell with Bentaleb because he's been thrown in at the deep end and I think he's too quiet on the pitch. Has talent, but it's not always obvious.

Scum

*shrug* Heh. Congrats on the win, Lambda.
I await the next bukkake shaming moment. Roll on Sunday.

Why can't we have the money Spurs have in the bank? We could have showed them how is it done.

What a bizarre team!
Farid-chan, pls. You mean shite team. We're dead on the inside. 😱

i wonder how Usho feels after seeing an actual quality side at WHL for once.

*shrug* Heh. Congrats on the win, Lambda.
I await the next bukkake shaming moment. Roll on Sunday.

playboy Scum :)

not going hard on Spurs, their supporters here are actually kinda nice.

Sherwood also broke a record: first time a portuguese team wins at WHL.

faridmon

Farid-chan, pls. You mean shite team. We're dead on the inside. ��

I am trying to be polite, I actually like Spurs as a team, inherently speaking, I just hate how they have wasted that 100m On players that doesn't suit the play styles of the team as a whole.

can you let a competent manager take over your team next? Honestly, I can't remember the lats time you had a good manager, let alone a great one and no, Redknapp was shite as well.

Just don't take Martinez from us

Scum

I am trying to be polite, I actually like Spurs as a team, inherently speaking, I just hate how they have wasted that 100m On players that doesn't suit the play styles of the team as a whole.

can you let a competent manager take over your team next? Honestly, I can't remember the lats time you had a good manager, let alone a great one and no, Redknapp was shite as well.

Just don't take Martinez from us
I just want Levy to stop thinking of CL football. I'd love to see us in it. I mean, who wouldn't want to see their club playing in CL? But fact is, we're just not good enough. We're shite.

We should get Van Gaal as soon as. Someone to instill a bit of character in the team. I'd take a bloody good domestic cup and league run where we're reliable anyday. I want season like Liverpool are having but with CL qualification out of the equation.

We're fucked on Sunday. If we lose by less than 3 goals I'll be fucking surprised.

The point holding up our talks with AVB is that he's demanding to have full control over transfers. I guess he got burned by the awful shit that Spurs forced on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom