• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Love this photo. Play "where's Coutinho?"

BitrQGtIMAA-k7I.jpg
Luis Alberto is dead inside.

Hixx

I got DS2 Hixx, was going to order it off Gameseek but couldn't be arsed waiting until Monday for it so just went to Sainsbury's instead.

Game is awesome so far, harder than DS1 from what I can remember.

idk. First 5 bosses are all really easy.

Starting Dark Souls 2. Is there any overpowered as fuck weapon you can unlock near the beginning of the game?

Not really but the Bastard Sword is pretty strong, you can get it after the first boss when you've got its key.

I have one, but it's a lame joke that could be considered homophobic. I apologize if this is inappropriate and if it is not suitable for work. I give you the link in case you find it funny though:
http://i.imgur.com/IkewVti.png

I'm sorry. I can make you a nicer one if you have an idea of what you want.
Lol, well Capello does have his way with the clubs here in Russia. He had the final round of games this season moved back a week so he would have more time to prep the national team for Brazil.

Blablurn

can u make a tutorial how to make floating heads , el topo? i would like to do that without asking all the time :(

showing it in gimp would be nice :((

Blablurn

I fear the way I do it in GIMP is not really time-efficient.

1)I choose the 'Free Select' tool (the one that looks like a lasso) to select the head, usually only roughly at first.

2)I push CRTL+C, i.e. I copy what the selected area.

3)I open a new picture and delete the layer, thus everything is transparent.

4)I paste the selected area (i.e. the head and maybe some stuff too much) onto this new picture and get rid of all the stuff I don't want using once again the Select tool.

5)I use 'Fit To Canvas' (under the Image toolset) to adapt the canvas of the image to my floating head (layer).

6)I check if the ratio of width to height is correct, i.e. 1:1.2, if not I use 'Canvas Size' to manually get the ratio right, which means I have to cut off stuff from the picture.

7)I use 'Scale Image' from the Image toolset to get the right size.

8)I use 'Export to...' to export my image to a .png file, which keeps the transparent/"variable" background.

There's stuff that can make it all a lot easier, e.g. I'm sure there's edge detection somewhere in there, but I'm not too knowledgeable.

*saves instruction*

thank you, bro! appreciate it!

Scum

The guy with the Spurs kit. I had to manually draw and copy/paste it onto him due to the perspective, so it doesn't look too great. I had to focus on one colour for the kit because I'm lazy and I don't want to/can't do lighting.

o6sPGbs.png
Ahahaha! That's great! Cheers. :D

Most likely we'll be shit. It all depends on what we can do with our back line really. We have enough decent midfielders and attackers. Though Strootman out is sure a big loss.

Don't Feyenoord defenders start for you guys? They were so shit when I saw then play against Kuban.

Elchele

Looks like Bayern board are suggesting Karl Hopfner as new president of the club. Would be a good choice, except for not having a football background. But still a great choice.

Elchele

Pep in today conference, about Uli:

Pep: 'Today isn't easy for me. I've only been here for 9 months (at Bayern). I wish my German was better so that I would be able to express myself better (so please bear with me). So I've been here for 9 months and I've noticed just how important Uli is to this club.

This is one of the best clubs in the world and it simply wouldn't have been possible without Uli and his big personality. He's been here for 40 years and the club owes everything to him. I've spoken with many employees here at the club and I've noticed the way they talk about him (very favorably). He deserves a lot of respect (for what he's done) and I've worked really well together with him in the short time that I've been here.

He (Uli) is my friend and will remain my friend. I really hope that he'll return in the future, to help us here at the club. We need to keep on going with what Uli has taught us. That's all I can say about it.'

Tc91

Starting Dark Souls 2. Is there any overpowered as fuck weapon you can unlock near the beginning of the game?

There is.

Not sure if you've gone past it but you can always go back from a bonfire:

First one is in the Forest of The Fallen Giants, just after the first bonfire there is a ladder that goes up and a knight is sat by the tree, kill him (if you have a sword just R2 him so it staggers, roll out rinse and repeat) and you get Heide Knight's Sword. I've upgraded mine to +3 just buying titanite shards from the blacksmith.

Second one is not as good I don't think but worth having and is easy to get. 2nd bonfire in the same zone there is some scaffolding, climb down it clear the mobs and there is a tunnel with some beast at the end that fires fireballs down the cave. Wait till he fires one and run half way down open the door on the left it's in the chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom