• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dembele, Adebayor and Walker all doubtful for Sunday. We all laugh at Arsenal's injury problems but ours are just as bad. We pick up an absurd number of niggling muscle injuries.

Kassu

Banned
This weekend is going to be great! My local team plays in Semi-final of the Finnish League Cup tomorrow and it's also noteworthy that this is our first League Cup ever. Unfortunately we'll face HJK in Semi-final but I'm confident because it's our home game and I don't think HJK cares about League Cup as much as we do.

Best thing is though that if we somehow manage to beat HJK, we might face our local rival VPS in the Final. Would be pretty great to beat our rivals in the Final in our first League Cup. I don't think many clubs have a chance to do that. :D

Wilbur

Banned
This weekend is going to be great! My local team plays in Semi-final of the Finnish League Cup tomorrow and it's also noteworthy that this is our first League Cup ever. Unfortunately we'll face HJK in Semi-final but I'm confident because it's our home game and I don't think HJK cares about League Cup as much as we do.

Best thing is though that if we somehow manage to beat HJK, we might face our local rival VPS in the Final. Would be pretty great to beat our rivals in the Final in our first League Cup. I don't think many clubs have a chance to do that. :D

Nice, good luck man! Let us know how it goes.

You going to the match?

GorillaJu

Quenelle surprise

b8X4srJ.gif

cremino

You're lucky... My local team is in the last (the 10th) tier of the italian football league sistem

Scum

Scum, something like this okay as your avatar?
ysGSlmk.png

It's the guy sitting in front of some magazine or newspaper completely unrelated to Tottenham. Alternatively I thought about putting him in a Tottenham kit (if it doesn't take too long) or putting Bale's face on the table, as if some kind of reflection.

Sorry I haven't come up with something better, but my day has been kinda shitty. If you have a specific with (like removing the unnecessary newspaper and replacing it with something better) just tell me.
Cheers for this. If you can just stick the text 'SpursEPLOL' where the magazine is on the table or anywhere visible please. 😊

Edit: If you can get him in a Spurs top, even better. I owe you. 😀

Great coaches can shine in the shittiest team. That's what modern tactics are all about, if you're great, you're great with any team.

I watched Liverpool - Everton like a month ago. That's all I have seen from Everton this season
Is Klopp great? He got relegated too. Or does your logic not apply to your precious, inherently superior Bundesliga coaches?
is Källström any good

He's a Spartak player... so no.

read my following post m8
btw, I read Zenit are interested in Firmino

AVB is going to have a strong reign over transfers so I don't see any current rumours about Zenit being believable.

Oh and for those that care, AVB is supposed to take over starting Monday. He really should have waited until after the Dortmund game, lol. We're going to get crushed.

Elchele

AVB is going to have a strong reign over transfers so I don't see many current rumours about Zenit being believable.

Oh and for those that care, AVB is supposed to take over starting Monday. He really should have waited until after the Dortmund game, lol. We're going to get crushed.

wait, AVB to Zenit is legit? hahaha, I thought it was a shit rumor. Nice signing (no sarcasm).

wait, AVB to Zenit is legit? hahaha, I thought it was a shit rumor. Nice signing (no sarcasm).

Not official yet, but tons of places are reporting it. He'll apparently be in the stands watching our game tomorrow against CSKA, after which it will be officially announced.

Scum

NWDtsQ9.png
RqygmGF.png
gsvlijO.png
RcWvqqt.png

I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately black text works bad with the Dark theme and white text bad with the black theme. I could however fix the background as white and then write the text over it if you don't mind. I think I'll probably have to render the text anyway to make it more readable. The kit will take time though. I'll think of something, I'll make it work.
The last one is great! Thanks again. Don't kill yourself over it. Lol

Tc91

I got DS2 Hixx, was going to order it off Gameseek but couldn't be arsed waiting until Monday for it so just went to Sainsbury's instead.

Game is awesome so far, harder than DS1 from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom