• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

"@Stevo_football:
"Pepe, how does it feel to have won your first game in the Premier League?"

"Now, I am pleasured.""

LTWheels

zXIZA5f.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden you up for some fifa after the Chelsea game?

Wilbur

Banned
Just spent an incredibly frustrating hour on DS2

-Ignore the bonfire when I have 12,000 souls in the bank to explore a side-avenue. Die twice, 5 soul levels down the drain
-Explore area to see if new key will unlock a door, die twice, lose 3,000 souls and the door remains locked anyway
-Go through fog gate thinking 'can't be another boss so close to the last one.' Get molested. Die on the way back by jumping off a drop, forgetting about the increased fall damage. Lose 2,000 souls

Fuck's sake.

"bu bu bu this game is so good"

Fuck off. Anything that rewards perseverance at such an extreme degree is only for masochists.

---------

On my way home. Three beers, two ciders, some grub and a cracking film.

Just seen the scores as well. Knew Sunderland - Palace would be a 0-0. Jammy fucking Everton, Stoke and WBA winning isn't great though. Premier league please.

Oi, Linny baby. Another win for Burnley. Bow to the ginger Mourinho.

Linius

Don't post another person's pictures on here like that without getting their prior permission.

Tinder is a public place on the internet. I don't really see the problem here. It's not like he's posting pictures from someone's private Facebook or something.

one of my little cousins managed to delete my PS account. comes to me crying say he can't play cause he was trying to change the "funny face" (user avatar), i look at the TV and it's on the "connect the USB cable" screen of the initialization process.

not bothered too much, aside from the PS+ sub i didn't had much. i'll just a create a new account, i'll share the new PSN id when i do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom