• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my little cousins managed to delete my PS account. comes to me crying say he can't play cause he was trying to change the "funny face" (user avatar), i look at the TV and it's on the "connect the USB cable" screen of the initialization process.

not bothered too much, aside from the PS+ sub i didn't had much. i'll just a create a new account, i'll share the new PSN id when i do it.

why don't you just re log in?

Tc91

Just spent an incredibly frustrating hour on DS2

-Ignore the bonfire when I have 12,000 souls in the bank to explore a side-avenue. Die twice, 5 soul levels down the drain
-Explore area to see if new key will unlock a door, die twice, lose 3,000 souls and the door remains locked anyway
-Go through fog gate thinking 'can't be another boss so close to the last one.' Get molested. Die on the way back by jumping off a drop, forgetting about the increased fall damage. Lose 2,000 souls

Fuck's sake.

And now Everton win. Meh, probably better for us if anything, keep Cardiff's confidence down.

Expecting Chelsea to breeze through this match, 0-2

Haha, I'm loving DS2 so far.

Was up until half 3/4am last night trying to do this boss it was pissing me off so bad. Woke up and 1 shot it. Eh.

Not sure what sort of build to go with just pumping souls into STR/DEX atm.

Am I the only one who thinks that was a red card and also that Matic didn't use his hand?

Both can be defended I think. The offside call on Torres was terrible though.

dsa24eezk6z.gif

one of my little cousins managed to delete my PS account. comes to me crying say he can't play cause he was trying to change the "funny face" (user avatar), i look at the TV and it's on the "connect the USB cable" screen of the initialization process.

not bothered too much, aside from the PS+ sub i didn't had much. i'll just a create a new account, i'll share the new PSN id when i do it.
I don't think you have to make a new one just sign in with your existing one at setup

Elchele

don't think you can even delete/close your psn account, lambda

Linius

I've praised the album before, but 'No Mythologies To Follow' by Mø is an amazing album. If you like electronic/pop/dance music it's definitely something you should check out.

Probably tops the CHVRCHES debut album for me.

I've been meaning to check that out. And I'm seeing CHVRCHES next week ^^

Have you ever listened to Future Islands? These guys are awesome. Also electro pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Ae-LhMIG0

L1NETT

Wilbz Sean Dyche is a Stone Cold Steve austin lookalike who smokes forty a day

He'll be on the scrapheap soon, don't you worry.

(after he does the double over Moyes next year har har)

---

Future Islands are amazing! New album soon innit?

same label as Deerhunter, The National and Purity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom