• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can see Villa bottling this like Hull did, they'll get too excited.

Scum

Will have to practice for the eventual Chelsea - Barca match in CL anyway, so not all bad.

image.php

Hixx

"bu bu bu this game is so good"

Fuck off. Anything that rewards perseverance at such an extreme degree is only for masochists.

---------

On my way home. Three beers, two ciders, some grub and a cracking film.

Just seen the scores as well. Knew Sunderland - Palace would be a 0-0. Jammy fucking Everton, Stoke and WBA winning isn't great though. Premier league please.

Oi, Linny baby. Another win for Burnley. Bow to the ginger Mourinho.

He made mistakes. Game punished him.

Did you only start gaming in the noughties, you baby?

Wilbur

Banned

He's not the only one to spend hours on one section of the game. Fair play to you if you have the patience to learn exactly how a boss operates in seven hundred hours but please I will stick to my noughties games.

Kicking him in the stomach when the ball is gone, Kerlon style, good stuff.

and of course Foy the rat blows the whistle instead of letting Chelsea have the huge chance. Cunt.

i enjoy the series but it's trial and error design, which is awful. it made sense in the arcades to suck the money out of you. makes no sense at all in 2014 after you paid 60€.

phaze

Saw bits of the first half and thought it was very harsh on Chelsea to have their goal denied. That Kroenke/Arab money.

GOALLLLL PRASED BE THE VILLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom