• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Sportschau is telling us absolutely nothing new, interesting or "proven" about Bayern and Hoeneß. Cliche after cliche.

At least it's not as bad as the "news reports" lately, like how Bayern will lose its sponsors and has forever damage its reputation. Bullshit.

Bayern = Nintendo confirmed

#Doomed

Carbonox

Final game of the sunday league season tomorrow. These tears of sadness know no bounds. Scored my second goal of the season last weekend and I'm a right back and I want to end on a high.

Might not even be a team to play for next season cos teams are folding left, right and center with the demand for sunday league football in the adults field dropping big time and the demand for kids football rising in a ridiculous manner. Facilities becoming unavailable, etc.

Football is dead.

Yen

Yo Chad that defensive play is totally not rad dude

Pretty poor innit.

--

Here's a little teaser (no looking!)

Which player scored today for Tranmere. Has previously;

Scored 10 goals for his country
Played for West Brom, Cardiff and Wigan.
Famous blinder against United
Jason Koumas, surely?

Wilbur

Banned
There's a rather large part of my brain that's saying 'that's a terrible decision, but fuck it, it's Chelsea'

I try to be balanced, but Chelsea can do one

Normally I'm ecstatic when Chelsea embarrass themselves, but I'm aware that City have now been given huge incentive. And that makes me angry, Hitchy baby.

Wes

venison crêpe
BizeUTOIAAA8hh9.jpg

I'm going to have to find a wallpaper of this.

Normally I'm ecstatic when Chelsea embarrass themselves, but I'm aware that City have now been given huge incentive. And that makes me angry, Hitchy baby.

The pair of them can do one. Stamford Bridge can implode into the size of an Oxo cube, and City can fuck off as well with their annoying section of fans who act like being given billions after essentially being drawn out of a hat is the same as turning your club into a self-sufficient powerhouse over a matter of decades.

Hopefully nine points by tomorrow between us and fake Chelsea :p

6 points ahead with the same number of games played is not a great title race tbh. EVen the PL title race is kinda dependent on at least 1 of the 3 below Chelsea winning their games in hand, or at least enough of them to make it interesting

Unfortunately, I think both ourselves and Arsenal will let them off the hook tomorrow.

edit: Do you guys do goal difference or head-to-head?

Linius

6 points ahead with the same number of games played is not a great title race tbh. EVen the PL title race is kinda dependent on at least 1 of the 3 below Chelsea winning their games in hand, or at least enough of them to make it interesting

Unfortunately, I think both ourselves and Arsenal will let them off the hook tomorrow.

edit: Do you guys do goal difference or head-to-head?

GD. We once lost a title to PSV on a one goal difference. And another one on one point less than them. That was during their four year sweep. God damn, that should have never happened. The cunts.

zPWA9ib.png

FootballFan

Bloody FIFA online.

Literally have won about 10 games where the opponent quits at the end and the game doesn't count it. lol

I was stuck on 1 win 0 draws and 0 losses in div 8 for 10 games. So my record after playing 10 matches was 1-0-0 lol.

Linius

Bloody FIFA online.

Literally have won about 10 games where the opponent quits at the end and the game doesn't count it. lol

I was stuck on 1 win 0 draws and 0 losses in div 8 for 10 games. So my record after playing 10 matches was 1-0-0 lol.

You get the win if they quit. It's very rare you get nothing. Maybe EA hates kiwis but something is going wrong. Ask your grandson to help you out.

Scum

Bloody FIFA online.

Wut? Surely you should be awarded an automatic win from quitters?

Wilbur

Banned
The pair of them can do one. Stamford Bridge can implode into the size of an Oxo cube, and City can fuck off as well with their annoying section of fans who act like being given billions after essentially being drawn out of a hat is the same as turning your club into a self-sufficient powerhouse over a matter of decades.

I still have a theory the Sheikh thought he was buying United.

That would be great actually. If they can grab the Ukraine and migrate the two leagues we (the dutchies) won't have to worry about them having more points than us anymore.

I see a possibility here.

Then we just need Germany to take over a few countries again too (sorry dutchland, belgianland and all that is basically german anyway), and Denmark would get their direct CL spot back.

FootballFan

You get the win if they quit. It's very rare you get nothing. Maybe EA hates kiwis but something is going wrong. Ask your grandson to help you out.

Wut? Surely you should be awarded an automatic win from quitters?

I don't think they regular quitters, they are people who disconnect the internet/shut down ps4s during a substitution/animation. Get the message "Lost connection with opponent, score will be reviewed" but it always ends up as a nothing result lol.

I even played the same guy twice in a row after he quit against me. I was beating him 4-0 in the first match, he quit, match didn't count. Next game I equalise in the 90th to make it 4-4 and this time of course he doesn't quit.

Linius

Then we just need Germany to take over a few countries again too (sorry dutchland, belgianland and all that is basically german anyway), and Denmark would get their direct CL spot back.

Nah mate, we just sold our leopard tanks to Finland. So if Germany wants to try something we just call Panty's government to help us out with the tanks to hold Germany back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom