• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Ynwa. Hopefully Liverpool win. If januzaj plays hopefully he scores.

3-1 pls

2-1 to Liverpool.

It came to me in a jolt from a dream last night
wtzgU.gif

Either of these results is good for me :3

Can't wait to see the team sheet, it'll say a lot about Moyes about which team he puts out.

Be interesting if Sakho goes straight back in or we keep with the age old Skrtel and Agger partnership or who between Coutinho, Allen and Sterling play.

Linius

Well taken? Look again, not even close to the corner, it came straight at him =P

I'll see the replay again during the break in a bit. I'm watching with an half eye.

EDIT

Yeah, he was already in the corner where the ball came at.

EDIT 2

Van Halst and Perez breaking down Twente :lol

Ashes

Banned
I'd be shocked if kagawa started on the left, mata on the right.
Ordered by level of shock [first being the least surprising]:

Kagawa starting
Jones in midfield
4-3-3
Welbeck starting ahead of Van Percy.

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @ManUtd: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge

Confirmed #LFC subs v @ManUtd: Jones, Sakho, Cissokho, Lucas, Coutinho, Moses, Aspas

Batigol

Banned
Liverpool are favourites. Liverpool are in greater form. Liverpool have the better players. Liverpool should give Utd a right dicking

Therefore, I expect I expect a Utd win

Fergie

Banned
@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @ManUtd: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge

@ManUtd: #mufc XI: De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Vidic, Evra; Mata, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj; Rooney, van Persie
Vidic pls turn back the years. Other than sound lineup.

Bricking it.

nlFhwhY.gif

Feorax

Vidic playing is good news for us. Jones will need to do the work of 2 men to deal with the pace of Sterling and Sturridge.

Probably the best front 6 for United though.

Into

Dont forget just how utterly shit United have been...all season. Its not some rough patch of facing great teams

Plus they have a major game against Olympiakos soon

I fancy a Liverpool win, this is what they are playing for, confidence is high, they will go for it.

LTWheels

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @ManUtd: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge

Confirmed #LFC subs v @ManUtd: Jones, Sakho, Cissokho, Lucas, Coutinho, Moses, Aspas

First time I've seen our bench look strong all season.

Linius

Decided to go over my paychecks for a change to see if everything is right. So I discover I got paid 9,37 on the hour till my last paycheck of 2013 and the first one in 2014 is 7,98 all of a sudden. And I was even promoted in february. Something is going terrible wrong, time for a good chat.

bud

the first one is one of the best comedies i've ever seen. not every joke worked well enough, though--the fight wasn't that good, luke wilson bombed, and not every carrell joke hit the spot.

the second one could only disappoint, and judging from some of the reactions i've read/heard, it pretty much did. sounds like a dud. will watch it on some late saturday night with one eye open.

Linius

the first one is one of the best comedies i've ever seen. not every joke worked well enough, though--the fight wasn't that good, luke wilson bombed, and not every carrell joke hit the spot.

How do you do this man? We think in general the same about the movie but all my postives are your negatives :lol

Walshy

Januzaj and Mata on either wing gives virtually no protection for Rafael and Evra at full-back.

Looking forward to this one, hopefully our defense is as good as it was last time against Southampton, Agger was really impressive that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom