• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Cristiano Ronaldo
's sister
will be going to film a reality show in Honduras soon loooooool

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

u wot m8

totally would.

Of all the game shows I'd want to go on I'd want to go on The Cube, so fucking easy to rocket up to 20 grand

I'd like to go on Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire. I'm fucking useless at Pointless though.

The Cube seems simple enough, all-hand eye coordination and speed

:lol @ this competition in the advert. I love how they make the answer piss easy so a bunch of idiots enter thinking the other entrants might have got it wrong

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have scheduled a very long walk for 4:30 tomorrow. Hopefully that does the trick.

Wes <3

baby <3

What's the point of supporting a team if you're going to ditch them every week. <3

they need you

we need you

I need you

Big Sam will be fine though

BigSamTee.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol

I swear you can count Gervinho's brain cells in one hand

'Money can't buy happiness'

Whoever coined that idiom is a liar, a moron and a cunt. Probably some rich twat who just happened to have a personality that drove people away

but it's true

L1NETT

Countdown > All other shows.

Bloomin eck Grandad

Bet you watch that after Songs of Praise and Cash in the Attic

What will this antique table go for

--

And Wilbz, we'd kill pointless

Geography or History question, lovin it

--

I'll tell you what Hitch, money certainly can't buy a decent Pizza from Sainsburys

Five squid I spent on some pizza

rubbish

Gutted

--

I'll tell you what Hitch, money certainly can't buy a decent Pizza from Sainsburys

Five squid I spent on some pizza

rubbish

Gutted

Which one did you buy? If its not the Etruscan Salami one, you done fucked up. If it is, your Mum and Dad done fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom