• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lack of money is a big contributor to unhappiness, but I don't doubt my ability to "create" problems even if I was fabulously wealthy.
No you're definitely right. It doesn't solve everything nor does it make you immune to unhappiness.

Guys I'm talking about the kind of love where she doesn't wait until you're dead :p

Blablurn

Thiago impressed by the ref lol

thiago2lll2.gif

Feorax

How did Southampton not equalize in the first half? 38 minute in and they have had several opportunities.

Feels like we're starting to get into opponents heads now. Every goal against us is vital and heaps on the pressure on the potential goalscorer, because there's every chance we go down the other end and score 3 or 4.

danwarb

Nice post-match from Gerrard:
"We learned our lesson from last season and he keeps giving players the credit, but Brendan Rodgers must get the credit today. He got our tactics spot on."

"The idea was for us to play a bit longer today, try and beat their press," explained Gerrard.

"We wanted to leave two-v-two up top and if teams want to play two-v-two against these two [Suarez and Daniel Sturridge], then good luck to them."

I don't live with mama and papa don't blame them

And yeah I bought that one

Was good (ish), but at 5 quid it wasn't worth it.

Soz

Your Ma and Da fucked up at the point of conception if you didn't think it was God's gift to culinary delights :p

I'm havin a mozzarella and pesto toasted sandwich and BBQ Pringles for dinner, as there are no chips or potatoes, rendering my scampi, pasties and kievs useless

Yeah pretty much a shit game so far.

Not taking the piss, but that generally seems to be my experience with Serie A/La Liga in general.

I know they can have as many entertaining games as the next league, but I always end up watching/trying to watch a game filled with players slowly passing the ball to each other in their own half with perhaps an occasional hoof upfield.

Speaking of boring games - Norwich vs. Villa tomorrow!

EURGH

Arnie

Think about it, though.

2nd.

In March.

Last season we were seventh.

Iago Aspas.

Iago Aspas.

Think about it, though.

Mastadon

Banned
Imagine how pissed of Fergie would be if we won the league. Spends the better part of three decades knocking Liverpool off their perch, only for them to jump straight back on as soon as he leaves.

Think about it, though.

2nd.

In March.

Last season we were seventh.

Iago Aspas.

Iago Aspas.

Think about it, though.

We have 20 more points this season than we did from the corresponding fixtures last year.

Imagine how pissed of Fergie would be if we won the league. Spends the better part of three decades knocking Liverpool off their perch, only for them to jump straight back on as soon as he leaves.

The very thought of this made me have a slight twitch under my right eye.

wedward

He kind of knocked you off your perch and then you never returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom