• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

untitled-649k14.gif
Pure poetry.

And can we all recognise that Jon Flanagan is a fucking outstanding fullback.

why even bother sacking AVB if Sherwood is just going to play an equally high line?

Because maybe at least all the players won't hate the manager and want to leave. As funny as Sherwood is, I don't think it's that bad of a choice if they're only having him until the summer.

bud

while spurs aren't doing much other than playing it around on their own half, it still hurts my soul that arsenal have barely had the ball.

Barzul

while spurs aren't doing much other than playing it around on their own half, it still hurts my soul that arsenal have barely had the ball.
We're playing on the counter which I like, gives us a better chance of exploiting Spurs highline.

Doesn't bother me all that much. We haven't looked to dominate possession in our matches for a long time.

Wilbur

Banned
I put doicare on ignore and it hasn't done that thing where it says "this poster is on ignore", i can't see anything he says

apart from when you fucks quote him

if you stop it'll be like he doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom