• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

All bets lost. I'm retiring from betting. Cheers.

I posted two little ones I was on earlier. One lost, thanks Verona. One is still alive.

---

manuel%20p%20league%20cup.ashx

He suits trophies.

hiroshawn

Banned
Damn bro.

gonna quit while i'm down $2k. I'm gonna focus on work and reading. I plan on stating a line of dopp/shaving bags. I'm gonna focus on that and my creativity. This was my worst weekend yet. I have a stack of books and Manga to read. it's not so bad. Money comes and money goes. I'm gonna focus on saving and investing money instead giving it away to the bookies.

Barzul

gonna quit while i'm down $2k. I'm gonna focus on work and reading. I plan on stating a line of dopp/shaving bags. I'm gonna focus on that and my creativity. This was my worst weekend yet. I have a stack of books and Manga to read. it's not so bad. Money comes and money goes. I'm gonna focus on saving and investing money instead giving it away to the bookies.

It's great that you're still being positive. Most people would be beating themselves up. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom