• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Isn't it protocol to protect your neck in the wall from a free kick? The commentator seems to be of the opinion your arms should be by your side.

The ball boy lol

ffds4t53pot1.gif

dssdb0owq.gif

Is that Costa celebrating in Lopez face? I'm going to love him at Chelsea.

Suen

If that fat Italian spaghetti-fucker would have put Marcelo in from the start Jese could be out there now. Why does he tortures us like this.

Suen

It's good. Another La Liga game besides the El Clasico I can watch.
Honestly this is how I've felt as well which is why I'm happy Atletico are doing well this season. To be fair though Sociedad, Bilbao and Villareal have all been good and challenging this season, especially the latter two. This has been a good season as opposed to the previous one where El Clasicos were really the only great games.

Suen

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PENALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRISTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom