• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Nasri is awesome. I'm totally getting a jersey with his name next season.

Bhu-ZdNIAAEOYHO.jpg:large

Someone Icon this pls.

Suen

Very entertaining game. Loved the passion from the Atletico crowd, they stood by their team and created a great atmosphere. Fast and intense game from both sides and both did good although it feels Atletico dominated slightly more. While all the drama was fun it could have done with less diving, second half was much better than the first. Anyway great 90 minutes, memorable derby and I'm glad we're coming out with one point from Calderon at least.

Finally Simeone doesn't look as badass with his cut hair and I wonder what will happen to that fat guy from Atletico now. It did really look like he was about to eat the ref.

Hoping Milan - Juve game is just as good.

They have Carlo <3.

Also Pathetico has Diego Costa, who killed Balotelli. Cunt. Actually most of the players on Pathetico are classless cunts.
<3. Unfortunately I have to support Juve today, pls understand.

Meier

Lmao, Daehli looked like a child trying to catch a balloon or a beach ball or something there. Just running around looking up, being towered over.

Oh ffs, last minutes back trouble to Wiland and now we're using a young inexperienced guy in goal for our most important league match of the season. We're going to lose the league tonight. Fuck.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I wonder what will happen to that fat guy from Atletico now. It did really look like he was about to eat the ref.

You mean Mono Burgos, who was a goalie for Argentina AND Atletico not that long ago! He was super skinny back then and had his own heavy metal band, lol

n_atletico_de_madrid_fondos-26298.jpg

German_Burgos.jpg

dc89

Nasri: "People say 'It's only the league cup'. I say to those people 'Ok. Go and win the league cup."

Shots fired?

ATF487

Are there going to be MOTD style highlights for the League Cup anywhere? I missed the game, assumed it would be on later

Wes

venison crêpe
@nickcoppack 10m
Scary stuff in Greece. One of the Olympiacos players was running and then just collapsed.

Hope whomever it is is ok.
Edit: It's Michael Olaitan. He was stretchered off straight away.

Meier

Palace absolutely dominant since the red. Wow.

Look set to score every time they get the ball but Swansea are holding on.

Scum

@nickcoppack 10m
Scary stuff in Greece. One of the Olympiacos players was running and then just collapsed.

Hope whomever it is is ok.
Edit: It's Michael Olaitan. He was stretchered off straight away.
Oh fuck. Hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom