• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib0OOw3RYLRaBH.gif

fuck football

Come save us Franco Mussis.

dc89

What did he say?

The comment you posted sounded exactly like a response to a common criticism (from all sides) directed towards the League Cup, nothing more.

"Samir you've been a losing finalist twice here once with Arsenal...

*laughs*

...and once with City. How was it to win today?"

Or something to that extent. I'm reading too much into it, but yeah :p

Meier

Swansea ended up being fortunate to get out of this with a point. Palace were rampant at the end. Should have definitely scored at least 1 more.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Priceless 3 points today. We didn't play that well but we kept a clean sheet, Soldado scored, and bearing in mind this was a post-Europa match that's good enough for me. I'll never complain about a 1-0 when Fryers is playing.

L1NETT

Unfair to rule Cardiff and Fulham out now? Looking more and more likely

---

Have people got beanie avatars for Infamous?

Blimey o riley. Only an infamous game folks ahaa whatever floats your boat I guess.

WJD

guys stop me

I'm seriously considering trading in some stuff and getting the Titanfall XB1 bundle.

Would only cost me about £15 in all.

pulsemyne

I'm still bemused as to what vorm was thinking with running out of the area like he did. Still wasn't a penalty though. A point is a point in the end.

Priceless 3 points today. We didn't play that well but we kept a clean sheet, Soldado scored, and bearing in mind this was a post-Europa match that's good enough for me. I'll never complain about a 1-0 when Fryers is playing.

Was a pretty shit performance though. I know our back four is pony, but we were poor going forward as well.

Spurs paid 26 million pounds for someone who finally decides to show up against 19th placed Cardiff. What a sound investment.

Agreed. Top signing

L1NETT

guys stop me

I'm seriously considering trading in some stuff and getting the Titanfall XB1 bundle.

Depends whatcha trading in. Gimme dem deets.

Doesn't sound too bad tbh, XB1 has some cool stuff lined up, regardless of what the gaming side nutters say.

---

Oh, and <3 my club. On sale Monday, gonna grab myself a flexi card

hiroshawn

Banned
Right now I'll settle with an FA cup trophy and a top four finish. In the summer we will bring in a slew of big signings, Ozil will be acclimated and on form Ramsey will be getter better, giroud will go back to France, Wilshire will be a bench player. Looking forward to next season.

Kyoufu

guys stop me

You mean that GAME trade-in deal? I don't know if that's a good deal or not tbh. What are you thinking of trading in exactly?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Was a pretty shit performance though. I know our back four is pony, but we were poor going forward as well.

Agreed. Top signing

We are always shit going forward when Eriksen isn't playing. Hopefully if Lamela ever comes out of cryo-freeze he'll be able to share that playmaker role.

Loaning out Holtby was idiotic.

WJD

Depends whatcha trading in. Gimme dem deets.

Doesn't sound too bad tbh, XB1 has some cool stuff lined up, regardless of what the gaming side nutters say.

You mean that GAME trade-in deal? I don't know if that's a good deal or not tbh. What are you thinking of trading in exactly?

My iPad 2 is slowing down to fuck so that's going in, then a couple of PS4 games, and my PS3 + 4 games would net me about £385 on CEX and GAME trade-in say they'll match any stores nearby.

All stuff I'm not going to use again and the Halo 2 Anniversary rumours have gotten me all hot and bothered.

Scum

Absolutely huge comeback win for us there.
Can we have this Benteke? You can have Defoe.

Yep. 3pts is 3pts.

BhvPxeMCQAEeZVl.jpg

BhvO1O1CMAAcJH9.jpg

BhvRvu8CQAA_oAr.jpg

Reminds me of the end of the Shawshank Redemption lol
Very happy for him. Earned us 3pts. :D

guys stop me

PC version not an option? If not, sure why not. If the game tickles your fancy and it's worth your time an money then go for it. Don't let the console warriors on GamingGAF get to you.

Right now I'll settle with an FA cup trophy and a top four finish. In the summer we will bring in a slew of big signings, Ozil will be acclimated and on form Ramsey will be getter better, giroud will go back to France, Wilshire will be a bench player. Looking forward to next season.

Sell him to Man Utd. Ideal replacement for Scholes.

My iPad 2 is slowing down to fuck so that's going in, then a couple of PS4 games, and my PS3 + 4 games would net me about £385 on CEX and GAME trade-in say they'll match any stores nearby.

All stuff I'm not going to use again and the Halo 2 Anniversary rumours have gotten me all hot and bothered.

you're going to miss out on the last guardian m8

FuturusX

CEX?....ewwwwwww

It will be announced for PS5, he okay.

WJD

PC version not an option? If not, sure why not. If the game tickles your fancy and it's worth your time an money then go for it. Don't let the console warriors on GamingGAF get to you.

Nah, I'm a proper Mac wanker so PC gaming is a no go aside from FM.

fuk dat noise

CEX?....ewwwwwww

I only checked their prices, I don't actually want to go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom