• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Huh, were is Goretzka ? My prediction doesn't hold water anymore.

Me too.

Why go the fake route, Scarlett ? You are beautiful as you are now.

She had a breast reduction before which was one of the saddest things the world has ever experienced. Those do look insane though -- I would have suggested the photo was 'shopped but that other angle still makes em look absolutely massive. Wow.

Salvadora

She had a breast reduction before which was one of the saddest things the world has ever experienced. Those due to look insane though -- I would have suggested the photo was 'shopped but that other angle still makes em look absolutely massive. Wow.
Her new movie, Under the Skin, has her going full nude.

he was amazing in that madrid - valencia game a few years ago that ended in a miraculous draw.

Yeah but that's how he is, inconsistent as fuck. Everyone were cumming in their pants over him at the world cup too when Suarez saved balls with his hand and shit.

FootballFan

awwwwww pep

tumblr_n2n8uiLj9s1s7y3txo1_250.gif
tumblr_n2n8uiLj9s1s7y3txo2_250.gif

It's Tom Starkes BDay

:O

Pep seems like a great coach to work with, unless you have an ego bigger than Zlatan's nose.

pls return pep

FootballFan

She had a breast reduction before which was one of the saddest things the world has ever experienced. Those do look insane though -- I would have suggested the photo was 'shopped but that other angle still makes em look absolutely massive. Wow.

Not going to lie, I cracked up reading this post.

Is there any team with Samsung as a sponsor? Because if so fuck that team. Who thought it would be a good idea to force me to remove every single screw on the back of my laptop so I could remove the backside and then clean my fans? Oh, wait, no, I couldn't, because they had to use three different types of screws.

Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom