• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Its over

Gala looks shit, yes i know they knocked out Juve, but that does not make them less shit

They arent trying at all, crap defense lol

Chelsea 2-0 Galatasary

untitled-6s1jnn.gif

noal

Banned
Moyes has made me depressed.

Does anybody have that Gif of Mike Phelan popping the balloon to cheer me up?

Seriously piss myself every time I watch it.

Feorax

Galatasaray are appalling. Chelsea don't even look like they're trying and they're getting destroyed.

Drogba is obviously getting on a bit, but there's fuck all threat upfront. The defence is asleep and the midfield can't keep the ball for more than half a second.

Easily one of the most embarassing performances I've ever seen at CL knockout levels. It's not hard to see why City couldn't get out of the group stages under Mancini,

Diablos54

Galatasaray are appalling. Chelsea don't even look like they're trying and they're getting destroyed.

Drogba is obviously getting on a bit, but there's fuck all threat upfront. The defence is asleep and the midfield can't keep the ball for more than half a second.

Easily one of the most embarassing performances I've ever seen at CL knockout levels. It's not hard to see why City couldn't get out of the group stages under Mancini,
Just wait till tomorrow, Moyes Boys are a go!

Feorax

You missed the Leverkusen and Schalke matches?

I'm not saying there weren't more in this round :p. To be honest, this has probably been the round of 16 with the most shit ties in ever,

Just wait till tomorrow, Moyes Boys are a go!

Yeah, but it almost doesn't count when you consider how far they've fallen this year. Like us in Rafa's last season, you don't expect clubs arseing about in mid table to do that well. Galatasaray are the fucking elite of their league, they really should be doing a hell of a lot better than this.

Batigol

Banned
It's a shame both of these matches are so worthless. Guess I'll continue to watch Chelsea though for flashes of Drogba's groinal region

Jarnet87

Mou stomping Galatasaray with ease as expected. Meanwhile at Old Trafford Moyes is discovering new ways to sink this club. Can't wait to see how he fails this time agaisnt Olympiakos. Every week that goes by the people who wanted Moyes over Mourinho look stupider.

Someone was talking shit about searching your own username to see if you've been quoted but I do the same.

And now I will summon bish, Opiate, feep and Wario64

oh no

how will you manage with only benzema and ronaldo and bale and di maria and morata and isco

This is Madrid, where the fans consider a draw and being tied for the championship a terrible period of form.

I hope Gala get a goal early on now, way too many predictable CL games this year.

People shit on the EL for it being 2nd rate but at least the games arent just thrash fests.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
My god Gala are abysmal, how did they even get this far? They look like an amateur side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom