• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

So the new manager has more time to get to know the squad and think about the summer refresh?

any good coach could watch the team and see what kind of players he needs to bring in to play the way he wants the team to play. Getting in, in the middle of the season would be suicidal for any new coach. The season is lost, better start fresh next season.

I still think they will let Moyes stay for another season, tho

Kenka

You guys are so easily fooled. He doesn't have any defenders on the bench so that he and the press can claim that United wanted to win so badly they didn't even bring defenders.

I refuse to believe this shit, tell me I am being guillable, please.
In all seriousness, to not have defenders on the bench is as unlikely as having the lights going off in a stadium in the middle of a game.

Yen

I hope if Moyes go he is replaced by a (former) player. ie. someone completely unproven and untested (who may not have much of a footballing education bar playing under Ferguson) rather than say a Van Gaal or Hiddink.

BZAl82w.gif

:looooooooool

Meier

The Guardian are suggesting Pochettino may be the next Spurs coach. I find their transfer rumors column to usually be full of shit but it'd be a good hire if they don't get van Gaal.

rvy

Banned
I refuse to believe this shit, tell me I am being guillable, please.
In all seriousness, to not have defenders on the bench is as unlikely as having the lights going off in a stadium in the middle of a game.

Kenka pls

It's clear as water.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ferdinand? Moyes has gone off the deep end, Rio was mind-bendingly bad in the first leg.

pappe

I hope if Moyes go he is replaced by a (former) player. ie. someone completely unproven and untested (who may not have much of a footballing education bar playing under Ferguson) rather than say a Van Gaal or Hiddink.

Ferguson will step in guide us to 4th and then New manager in summer

TeddyBoy

Happy birthday Farid!

United's line up looks awful and even baffling considering the constant rumours of his sack if he loses this game. Jones is certain to be injured first 10 minutes with no defenders on the bench too.

Normally I'd be optimistic about a United win at home in Europe but not today. I want to win since I'm not sad enough to want my own team to lose in order to get the manager sacked.

Marc

What the fuck is up with that line up, he just pulls teams out of his arse with no logic or tactical advantage to it. This team will never improve as he keeps changing, which is why they play like stranger's. No progress made, gets worse as the season goes on when they should be getting used to the changes by now.

Moron, maybe his last game in charge.

Hope ManU goes through.. They need some good news :)

Thank you for your application to join The_Hitcher89's shitlist. Your application will be considered and we will get back to you within 14 days, by email or phone.

Hope Olympiakos score in the first 5 minutes. The atmosphere would turn absolutely toxic.

What the fuck is up with that line up, he just pulls teams out of his arse with no logic or tactical advantage to it. This team will never improve as he keeps changing, which is why they play like stranger's. No progress made, gets worse as the season goes on when they should be getting used to the changes by now.

Moron, maybe his last game in charge.

Does he have that many alternatives? I'd say maybe drop RVP to bring in Kagawa round the middle somewhere but we all know he has an irrational hatred of the guy :(

Meier

Would it? Can he even speak English?

I'd be very wary of appointing such a young manager after AVB and Sherwood.

He's been able to speak English for awhile now apparently. He just feels more comfortable speaking Spanish to the press so he typically does so.

He's done great work at Soton -- I don't really see any reason why he wouldn't be able to succeed even further at Spurs. Sherwood was completely unproven in general regardless of his age so I don't really think you can use him as any sort of support regarding relative lack of merit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently his English is excellent, he just chooses not to use it when speaking to the press to avoid being misinterpreted.

I didn't know that, as long as he can communicate with the players it's fine. We just don't want another Ramos, I think what we need is someone like LVG.

More Spurs team news:

SpursOfficial: Tim also reports that Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring, heel), Paulinho (calf) and Kyle Walker (pelvis) have stayed in London.

Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom