• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
@Squawka: Man Utd starting XI vs Olympiacos: De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, van Persie. #MUFC
Lol.

Shinji really fucked up his career. Leave summer straight up.

As much as I like Giggs and think he can still contribute, is it really wise to play him ahead of someone much younger like Shinji ?

I guess Giggs has some defensive qualities but still... we're going to be stuck in midfield again like every match.

BjHFal5IYAA8_yl.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
"dare to danny"

"lets put this nike tick backwards"

OMG he actually put Giggs back in.

This fucker is so dumb.

Look, we all moaned at Fergie for doing this against Madrid last year and Giggs was incredible

and moyes is basically fergie jr

we're going to win the league

pappe

I am sitting on the can reading the lineup and just as I was reading it I dropped one of those monstrous shits. My body responded to that lineup all by itself.

wedward

At this point I want Moyes out as soon as possible so another manager can get the chance to take Man United even further down the table.

I can't fucking wait.

Actually, more surprised to see Ferdinand play than Giggs.

That's a weird one.

Welp, don't care much what happens. If we go out he's gone, if we win that's nice but then we have to take another massive battering.

Hope it's fun to watch at least.

Wilbur

Banned
Actually, more surprised to see Ferdinand play than Giggs.

That's a weird one.

Welp, don't care much what happens. If we go out he's gone, if we win that's nice but then we have to take another massive battering.

Hope it's fun to watch at least.

I have faith in Welbeck that we'll win 6-0

rvy

Banned
You guys are so easily fooled. He doesn't have any defenders on the bench so that he and the press can claim that United wanted to win so badly they didn't even bring defenders.

You guys are so easily fooled. He doesn't have any defenders on the bench so that he and the press can claim that United wanted to win so badly they didn't even bring defenders.
He's beyond the point of making claims though.

This might be it for him.

But if it's true all the other defenders are injured then yeah he has no choice obviously.

That's a point about United having no fit defenders anyway - worst case scenario Fletcher could be used.

Might have been nice to have Fellaini start though - bit more physical in bossing that midfield than Giggs or Carrick.

Slizz

Phil Jones will probably die wearing a United kit, but mostly because of all the head trauma. I'm a bit worried for him...

Jarnet87

They'll swap to a 3-5-2 in case a defender gets injured. That way the players will be prepped for Conte.

You cannot escape the 4-4-2. He'll stick Valencia back there, or Jones to RB and Carrick to CB, or Fletcher to RB at worst. He will not waiver, the 4-4-2 must live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom