• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Moyes: "we know we have to produce a very good performance. That is bare minimum and from there we will try to score the goals we need"

"That is bare minimum and from there we will try to score the goals we need"

"we will try to score the goals we need"

"try to score the goals"

"try to"

"try"

"try"

"try"
How could the team NOT believe?

I'm writing a sports screenplay, and I'm tempted to plagiarize this for the climax of the movie.

pappe

"@henrywinter: In programme, Moyes urges #mufc fans to make Old Trafford "intimidating" for Olympiacos & to make any "time-wasting noticeable to officials""

Damn! Thts some motivational speech right there.

jesalr

One of our academy players. He's quite good but he's not ready to play a game like this, not with a donkey like Fryers next to him. We should just do what Rangers used to do in the CL, run out the clock and try to keep a clean sheet.

From the one U18 game I've seen, I'd rather just throw Ogilvie in there. Not even saying he'd be better, but why not give a gifted CB a chance instead of throwing an average - even for his age - LB there instead. We're not coming away from Portugal with a win.

Wilbur

Banned
The Times reporting Moyes may put Nani and Giggs into the starting lineup, along with Welbeck van Persie and Rooney.

Footballing Genius if true.

I fucking know Giggs is starting tonight.

I reckon it's this exact line up:

DE GOAT
Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra
Carrick, Giggs
Nani, Rooney, Welbeck
Van Persie

GOD
CUNT

DEATH

Into

You need Ryan Greggs for that experience on the European stage

images

rodvik

I fucking know Giggs is starting tonight.

I reckon it's this exact line up:

DE GOAT
Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra
Carrick, Giggs
Nani, Rooney, Welbeck
Van Persie

GOD
CUNT

DEATH

Is Young injured then? Surely if a game ever needed his dynamic magic it is this one? :)

pappe

We will win.

But I dont think we can go with a clean sheet and at the same time we cannot score 4.

So we are definitely going out.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd quite like us to get through and draw Madrid so Ronaldo comes home and then Moyes talks to him and convinces him to join the project and at half time he comes into the home dressing room and there's all his old pals Patrice and Nemanja and Ryan and Darren and they all have a group hug and Cristiano asks well where is Park and someone says I think he's at QPR and then confuziz says no he's at PSV and someone says why the fuck is confuziz here and confuziz says punishment for saying that the appointment of Moyes would do fuck all so I have to sit here and have my eyes held open Clockwork Orange style and watch this interminable shite and then Cristiano goes never mind I'm here now and he holds Moyes' arm aloft as Ferguson watches on and says that's the boy I reared from birth to become a thoroughbred and Woodward says should we get him to sign the contract then Alex and then Ferguson says yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom