• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

If we don't get Draxler I would love to have Griezmann. Sell Podolski
I don't particularly care about transfer fees, but Griezmann is clearly better value for money.

Count Draxula is more one for the future.
Good luck getting Griezmann when you finish 5th and PL-winning manager Brendan Rodgers is massaging his face.
This is a taster of the Hitcher we'll see when Liverpool are top 4 :(

rip in peace old friend.

And there goes any shot Porto had for the league title. They drew 2-2 at Guimarães after being at the lead by 2-0. They are now 9 points behind Benfica and 4 behind Sporting.

Walshy

By the way, how fucking good was Luke Shaw yesterday?

He was superb yesterday. To be that good at 18 is phenomenal.

Pogba is D E A D [
/highlight]

ibtEGoetjSVaPp.gif

Will be great as our new left back next season.

Chelsea already have a deal in the pipeline. I hear he's a Chelsea fan as well. Makes sense as he'd replace Cashley Cole directly for them.

I have high hopes for Brad Smith and Ryan Mclaughlin as our future full backs. Sometimes you don't always need to spend big.

By the way, how fucking good was Luke Shaw yesterday?

He was superb yesterday. To be that good at 18 is phenomenal.

Pfft

Shaw: Conceded 3, no assists or goals
Flanagan: Conceded 0, no assists or goals

Shame he's pretty much definitely Chelsea-bound, would fill that troublesome LB spot nicely for us

But what about Coutinho?

-----------------------Gerrard----------------
----------Henderson------------------------

----------------Coutinho----------------------

Coutz has been pretty disappointing this season imo. Thought he'd tear it up after his performances last year, but he has plenty of time and ability to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom