• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Here comes Robinho, the next Pele

lolololol.gif

Salvadora

Its not Sagna's fault that there's never anyone other than Olivier 'airshot' Giroud on the end of his magnificent crosses
At some level though, you have to blame the players for crossing into a box with 0 members of your team in it.

Tasty crosses at times, especially pre-injury when he was one of the best RBs in the league, but it feels like we could/should have more.

At some level though, you have to blame the players for crossing into a box with 0 members of your team in it.

Tasty crosses at times, especially pre-injury when he was one of the best RBs in the league, but it feels like we could/should have more.
A younger RB with the energy to get forward and track back is what's needed. Sagna is 31 now.

wedward

-----------------------Gerrard----------------
----------Henderson------------------------

----------------Coutinho----------------------

Coutz has been pretty disappointing this season imo. Thought he'd tear it up after his performances last year, but he has plenty of time and ability to improve.

I mean when you sign Isco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom