• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Viola losing at home to Lazio.

Our (manufactured) rivalry aside, I'd hate to see them miss out on Europe.

And he has no parents

:(. Marry pls <3 let's get him <3

Januzaj went to hug Moyes, but the slug refused to get down from his chair.

See this:

http://i.minus.com/iIlSmkaEjmREb.gif[IMG]

The ginger goblin has no heart.[/QUOTE]
Fucking hell loooooooooooooool

We played great in the first half. Saw a lot of the ball and fashioned a lot of chances. Second half went to shit after Poli got injured. Overall, happy with the performance but extremely disappointed with the result.

I can't wait to see what Seedorf can do with the team after a whole preseason of training. I'm pretty sure the team ran more in the first 60 minutes today than in every game during Allegri's entire tenure combined.
slight exaggeration

The difference between the team now and the team a couple of months ago is staggering.

Arnie

I can't wait to see what Seedorf can do with the team after a whole preseason of training. I'm pretty sure the team ran more in the first 60 minutes today than in every game during Allegri's entire tenure combined.
slight exaggeration

The difference between the team now and the team a couple of months ago is staggering.
That's good.

I was actually wondering that, whether the team had notably improved since Seedorf arrived. It's so tough to completely alter a playing style without pre-season, though. That's one of the reasons I've been so impressed with Poyet.

And Solskjaer.

Moonface.jpg

Suen

slight exaggeration

My bet is that two months in of next season and you'll be asking Allegri to come back.

Allegri

I would have won a little over 2 grand if Southampton had scored yesterday

fuck off

untitled9xogw.png

subtles

By the way, how fucking good was Luke Shaw yesterday?

He was superb yesterday. To be that good at 18 is phenomenal.

I know there is absolutely no way we can compete with the other clubs that want him financially, but with FFP we might for once actually have a chance of convincing a player to come play for us. Manchester City didn't start a single English player today if the thread is to be believed while we started five.

----------------------

We had scouts at the game where Sevilla beat Real Sociedad, presumably to watch Griezmann and Rakitic.

I guess the Isco deal is already done.
(-.-)

Suen

I can't wait to see Lolerpool exit CL in the group stage next season, beyond the likes of Ajax, Copenhagen, Celtic, Anderlecht and some random poor Ligue 1 team.

Arnie

I can't wait to see Lolerpool exit CL in the group stage next season, beyond the likes of Ajax, Copenhagen, Celtic, Anderlecht and some random poor Ligue 1 team.
Not surprised you're excited for it, there's an 84% chance you'll support all three of the other teams in whichever group we draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom