• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
moyeseyesx9cmx.gif

cremino

These are the players called up for the match against Spain

Goalkeepers: Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris Saint Germain);

Defenders: Abate (Milan), Astori (Cagliari), Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Zenit San Pietroburgo), De Sciglio (Milan), Maggio (Napoli), Paletta (Parma);

Midfielders: Candreva (Lazio), Giaccherini (Sunderland), Marchisio (Juventus), Montolivo (Milan), Thiago Motta (Paris Saint Germain), Parolo (Parma), Pirlo (Juventus), Verratti (Paris Saint Germain);

Forwards: Cerci (Torino), Destro (Roma), Gilardino (Genoa), Immobile (Torino), Insigne (Napoli), Osvaldo (Juventus).

Wilbur

Banned
Fry for some reason you aren't coming up in my whatsapp list to add

Why can't you just live in a country I know how to type its numbers in

I took your entire number you gave me, added a plus before it and you still aren't there HELP

Yen

Dat Harry Wilson. Speedy, left footed Welsh attacker, reminds me of someone. Fully capped by Wales actually, just 16 (same age as Quiche)

(Beyond the obvious hot prospects, I don't know much about the Liverpool youth sides. Haven't watched them with any regularity since Borrell's Boys)

Fry

Fry for some reason you aren't coming up in my whatsapp list to add

Why can't you just live in a country I know how to type its numbers in

I took your entire number you gave me, added a plus before it and you still aren't there HELP

If you don't wanna add me just fucking say it. ;_;

Meier

http://giant.gfycat.com/VigilantDescriptiveJoey.gif[IMG]

Now piss of Liverpool, you're not having him.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.gfycat.com/VigilantDescriptiveJoey[/url]

Man, a gif that size.. you gotta link to the HTML5 version. :O Turns out that monster is 31 megs, lol.

Supposedly we're interested.. I'd probably rather we spend 30+ on him than Mangala.

Wilbur

Banned
Fry, I'm gonna PM you my number if you dont have it. Try messaging me on whatsapp and I'll see if I can add you from there

L1NETT

Wilbz soon as I get my phone back (tis broken) i'll reply to that Whatsapp thing and join. How bad can you fuckers be. I ain't got no skeletons.

--

New Porter Robinson omg omg i'd fanboying out.

--

Yeah Fry i'd delete/hide that if I were you.

Wilbur

Banned
Tonights the night Leo loses out on that best actor award again.

Eh, he's amazing but McConaughey was better. Arguably Ejiofor as well. Leo will win one day <3

I really wanted to stay awake but I don't think I will, had three hours sleep last night and then ten hours work.

12YAS for BP, Gravity for Director, DBC for Actor, Blue Jasmine for Actress, DBC for SupActor, JLAW for SupActress

Although I fucking hope not
Fucking JLAW

Dat Harry Wilson. Speedy, left footed Welsh attacker, reminds me of someone. Fully capped by Wales actually, just 16 (same age as Quiche)

(Beyond the obvious hot prospects, I don't know much about the Liverpool youth sides. Haven't watched them with any regularity since Borrell's Boys)

I look forward to the Wilson vs Wilson battles in the future.

i7GdlNn2fGpmS.gif

ibhPCpYeJr66hm.gif

fuck off minus

Timurid

Hopefully McConaissance, Leto, and Nyong'o win tonight. Fuck JLAW and her fat face.

PSG could've won by 4+ today. Lavezzi missing sitter surprise surprise and Moura's amazing dribble just to be denied at the line by a defender. :(

ApprehensiveRecentIndochinesetiger.gif

I'm happy with performance from everyone today and also glad for Cavani scoring in his first match back from injury.

Fry

Auto download off is setting you need esp if your a married man like me amongst sec starved single men

i'm single, and this cellphone is from the company I work for. so i'm ok with all the pussy (and asses, dicks, wilburys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom