• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
all you babbies scared of some sloppy pussy, dicks and anuses make me sick

shit like this prepares you for life

Zabojnik

1620694_602223429857304_169587219_n.jpg

Clegg

On the subject of True Detective, I want a proper ending. None of this open ended, extrapolate your own ending bullshit.

Can you guys give me any advice/opinions on buying cleats? (there's no thread for this so if this is the wrong place let me know so I can make a thread)

I haven't bought cleats in about 5-7 years so I'm kinda lost as to where to start.
Which are the top brands still? Is there really a difference between SG (soft) and FG (firm) cleats, or rather, are FG just studs?
Are lace covers totally archaic now?
My price range is about $100-200, is that still enough for a good quality cleat nowaday?

For reference, the last pair I bought was probably adidas predators back in '07.

Zabojnik

Watching True Detective, anybody else not catch everything said due to the character's accents?

No, and I'm not even a native English speaker. Get a proper sound system to go with your TV, makes a world of difference when it comes to speech.
Yeah, I watch it with subtitles for this very reason. :p

Messi

Cleats? Is that what they are called? I just call them football boots.

Get the new Adidas Messi ones. They look good.

K1LLER7

No, and I'm not even a native English speaker. Get a proper sound system to go with your TV, makes a world of difference when it comes to speech.
Yeah, I watch it with subtitles for this very reason. :p
Haha glad I'm not the only one.

Dat slap in Ep.1...

56P8GqT.gif

faridmon

I am dreading tomorrow!

I have to cut my hair shorter now that the ends have been damaged and the problem is I really don't trust barbers. I used to have my personal hairdresser at Headmaster when I was a student in London (because 1) I used to afford it and 2) there was a hefty student discount) and he was bloody amazing moulding my hair into any style I wanted.

Now that I can't afford to go to hair stylist anymore (Since I am cheap and no longer a student) and the fact that barbers never listen to your demands, I think I will be proper annoyed tomorrow about any cut I may have.

Bloody barbers!

faridmon

Never tried the game.

Thought the anime was very good though. Definitely watch it if you have the time.

Yeah, I loved it as well, not as much as many people around here, but I thought it was well put Anime with a great pace and plan. Good story and great characters didn't hurt it either.
I may have lengthy impression if anyone care

K1LLER7

I am dreading tomorrow!

I have to cut my hair shorter now that the ends have been damaged and the problem is I really don't trust barbers. I used to have my personal hairdresser at Headmaster when I was a student in London (because 1) I used to afford it and 2) there was a hefty student discount) and he was bloody amazing moulding my hair into any style I wanted.

Now that I can't afford to go to hair stylist anymore (Since I am cheap and no longer a student) and the fact that barbers never listen to your demands, I think I will be proper annoyed tomorrow about any cut I may have.

Bloody barbers!
It'll work out, just ask for "The Lukaku" ;)

Got to be up in 4 hours :(

Zabojnik

I am dreading tomorrow!

Bloody barbers!

Paging OddMorsel.

K1LLER7

They will even mess up the simple ''Lukaku'' style.

Luckily I start work at 9 and it takes me 20 min to get to there. I'll be sleeping until 8:30

:)

Sorry :(
Only in from 9am to 10am. I win ;)

Hmm, maybe ask for the "Wilbury" and give them a picture of Wilbur (fully clothed if possible :p)

Rikkun

I'll start freaking out if we win against Fiorentina next week and Roma loses at Napoli.

+14/+11 with 11/12 matches to go could make me feel safe

I won't party until we have the league's cup in our hands, don't wanna end up butthurt in May.

GHG

Gaming GAF has just gone crazy because it turns out Killzone is no longer 1080p across the board.

Bud pls go and sort them out. Pls.

Scum

Of course not, since he's an arsenal bro and all that.

If he can find anything like that sub 30fps "cinematic" article he dug up last time then we'll be onto a winner.
It'd be best for bud and everyone else here to stay the fuck away from those threads. People in there will get you banned if they can.

Wilbur

Banned
Best Oscars in ages. 12YAS wins the big one, the McConaissance is complete, American Hustle wins nothing, Lupita Nyongo'o is a goddess and neither that hat wearing cunt Pharrell or that hat wearing cunt The Edge won.

Good stuff.

hiroshawn

Banned
Best Oscars in ages. 12YAS wins the big one, the McConaissance is complete, American Hustle wins nothing, Lupita Nyongo'o is a goddess and neither that hat wearing cunt Pharrell or that hat wearing cunt The Edge won.

Good stuff.

Lupita Nyongo'o is hot. i want to whirl my tongue in her cunt.

wedward

Leo will get it eventually. He is still young. It's not like he has ever been robbed. Every time he lost it has been to someone better. You could make an argument for the Aviator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom