• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Yo... couldnt sleep all night and now I know why...
tumblr_n1uiyaI26P1qixagco1_500.jpg

That sucks bro :( Unfortunately the nightmare is not over. A Germany game is coming up :/

Jack cw

That sucks bro :( Unfortunately the nightmare is not over. A Germany game is coming up :/
Cant be worse than watching an England international though.
But at least we know that in that friendly all of Klopps players are going to get injured. So no big deal.

dc89

It was nice to see Fergie at the Oscars, but he was less than forthcoming with his opinions on some of the nominated films.

When asked about a man who relinquishes control of his crew and is lost at sea for 90 minutes, he said he refused to discuss David Moyes.

When asked about a tale of unspeakable greed, immoral syphoning of funds & ill-sought affluence, he said he refused to discuss the Glazers.

When asked about two people hopelessly spiralling in vast expanse of nothingness, he said he refused to discuss United's midfield.

When asked about a man who is taken from his previous home & won't be silenced about his unhappiness, he said he refused to discuss RVP.

@beardedgenius

:looooooool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was nice to see Fergie at the Oscars, but he was less than forthcoming with his opinions on some of the nominated films.

When asked about a man who relinquishes control of his crew and is lost at sea for 90 minutes, he said he refused to discuss David Moyes.

When asked about a tale of unspeakable greed, immoral syphoning of funds & ill-sought affluence, he said he refused to discuss the Glazers.

When asked about two people hopelessly spiralling in vast expanse of nothingness, he said he refused to discuss United's midfield.

When asked about a man who is taken from his previous home & won't be silenced about his unhappiness, he said he refused to discuss RVP.

@beardedgenius

:looooooool

too good :lol

Who the hell watches the Oscars?

Seriously. I imdb the winners the next day and that's it.

GorillaJu

All award shows are garbage. Watching rich people pat themselves on the back is always wretched, but it's even worse in film because they actually take credit for solving social issues when they did nothing but pretend to be a real person with actual struggles for two hours while the director tries to teach some dumbed down life lesson that reaffirms our kindergarten teacher was right to tell us not to judge others or that family is the most important thing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
All award shows are garbage. Watching rich people pat themselves on the back is always wretched, but it's even worse in film because they actually take credit for solving social issues when they did nothing but pretend to be a real person with actual struggles for two hours while the director tries to teach some dumbed down life lesson that reaffirms our kindergarten teacher was right to tell us not to judge others or that family is the most important thing.

OH BABY

Jack cw

Does Holland actually have any decent players besides Robben?
Van Bommel retired, Sneijder, van der Vaart, van Persie are shadows of their former selves and Huntelaar still needs time to get to 100%...

subtles

Are the Oscars really five hours long? Oddly enough I thought they were half of that. That's like watching three films back to back.

FeD.nL

Robben might lead you to victory. Unless losers like Van Persie oder Huntelaar don't fuck it up.

I hope van Persie continues to suck for ManU, maybe that'll change things up and he will finally perform for the national team when it matters.

Does Holland actually have any decent players besides Robben?
Van Bommel retired, Sneijder, van der Vaart, van Persie are shadows of their former selves and Huntelaar still needs time to get to 100%...

Lots of young guys at the moment where a few of them got some real potential. Strootman is good, Nigel de Jong is always useful for the national team, but I do think van Gaal has created some sort of a machine, thought he will start from the France friendly finalize his selection.

But basically we're in a transition period, the younger ones need some more experience while for most of the older ones it's going to be their last tournament if they will even make it into the squad.

I couldn't imagine anything more boreing than sitting through the Oscars, I would just end up watching a film or continue watching through the Wire again.

Jack cw

But basically we're in a transition period, the younger ones need some more experience while for most of the older ones it's going to be their last tournament if they will even make it into the squad.

I hope so. Holland impresses me everytime. Such a small country but some of the best players in the world on a regular basis.

Carbonox

I went to bed when there were 8 awards left to give at the Oscars. Shit is painfully slow when there is a break after every fucking segment.

Glad McConaughey won the Oscar though.

Blablurn

I went to bed when there were 8 awards left to give at the Oscars. Shit is painfully slow when there is a break after every fucking segment.

Glad McConaughey won the Oscar though.

I don't wanna say that True Detective is bad but I'm already sick of Nerds raving about it. And it will only get worse with that Oscar now.

L1NETT

Yeung found guilty. Shocker

A Hong Kong court on Monday found Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung guilty of five counts of money laundering.

The 54-year-old businessman had denied laundering HK$720 million (£55m) between 2001 and 2007.

Judge Douglas Yau said Yeung was “self-contradictory” in his testimony and that he was “making it up as he went along” to a courthouse packed full of reporters and members of the public.

How many more of them are we gonna have before we start to vet perspective owners. As long as this absurd inflation continues, gonna guess a few more. Which poor club's fans are next.

WJD

That Killzone SF resolution thread on gaming side is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. These people are being genuine.

I just... Can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom