• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was raging when I saw this live...

iF3zLi0hNxTlj.gif

jesalr

@City_Watch
Lancenet!: Fernandinho will start for Brazil against South Africa on Wednesday in place of Luis Gustavo. His World Cup dream is alive...

He deserves to play at the world cup. He is awesome.

I still feel really bad for Sandro, he was doing pretty well in the NT before his injury last Jan. Not sure how he'll do with Scolari now.

All I see in GT6 is wasted potential, not even those screenshots of them adding effects, getting more AA in and what not when taking screenshots looks that good. Fuck them and their PS3 game. Project CARS forever.

dc89

All I see in GT6 is wasted potential, not even those screenshots of them adding effects, getting more AA in and what not when taking screenshots looks that good. Fuck them and their PS3 game. Project CARS forever.

Can't wait to play this on my WiiU

Jarnet87

One day the Portuguese national team will be able to show their kits off with a Striker involved, today is not that day.

Also Song thinking Puyol was handing him the trophy, gif always gets me in the lels.

Carbonox

New Batman trailer was great. I have 100% faith in Rocksteady delivering a new generation Batman title, especially as it's the final one in the Arkham series so they can go all out with crazy shit.

I don't care so much about it plays (let's face it it ain't gonna change much apart from the inclusion of the Batmobile) as I do how it will look in-game. That'll be an interesting moment once the reveal occurs.

Zabojnik

large_header.png

Can't wait to act out my favourite Seinfeld scenes with Wooden as Kramer, pulga as George and Yurt as Elaine. #OculusFuture

"Sex ... to save the friendship."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So wait, Black Death had both Sean Bean AND Melisandre (playing a witch). I...don't remember.

Black-Death-Movie-Header1.jpg

http://www.jerrysplacevr.com/img/large_header.png[IMG]

Can't wait to act out my favourite Seinfeld scenes with Wooden as Kramer, pulga as George and Yurt as Elaine. #OculusFuture

"Sex ... to [I]save[/I] the friendship."[/QUOTE]

YES!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc[/url]

[quote="Timurid, post: 103136711"]Lol pulga ain't no George.

If you're jerry then I'm Newman. Lol[/QUOTE]

you're the girl with [I][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFeUrC2gR30"]two faces[/URL][/I]

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
New Batman looks coooooool. I'd be interested to see how they handle the open-world aspect with the Batmobile.

I don't know who's talking in the trailer, but I'm sure it'll end up being the joker again.

and just me or....Bruce Wayne looks like Michael fucking Ballack!?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
no one gets me except Wooden

it would be awesome if Scarecrow can trick you into thinking the game is running on 10 FPS and 720.

bud

the best superhero game is the spider-man game on ps1/pc.

there was also a sequel, iirc, but i never played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom