• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Sequels after sequel after sequel.

But then, we Sony will come on stage and announce Jerrys Place VR as an exclusive game that follows with every Oculus Rift, exclusive on PS4.
Thank God for the World Cup this summer. Something to drown out the bitter tears and meltdowns of hardlycores and console warriors trying to justify bullshit from the main publishers.

the best superhero game is the spider-man game on ps1/pc.

there was also a sequel, iirc, but i never played it.
Spider Man 2 on PS2 was pretty good.

Until he got revived!

I fully expect him to be in the game, they will find their excuse to put him in and it won't matter much.

Can't have a Batman game without Joker I suppose.

I think there's a Chance they'll take Nolans lead and use a different villain.

pulga

Banned
iF3zLi0hNxTlj.gif

Should've Hazarded him

Hazard-Gif-1.gif

Disgusting cunts all of them over there at Atletico. Ballboys doing shit like that should give players carte blanche for a good punch or two. I hope this happened right before the equalizer.

Can't wait to watch Milan play there in a week. I want to see some drama.

L1NETT

Just nutella for me

Had fucking loads though, feel about 2 stone heavier.

--

AK is by Rocksteady...never made a bad game. Gonna be fucking boss. More scarecrow and hush is always a good un too.

FootballFan

Anyone has pre-ordered a game from the PS Store? Do you get to download it before (without being able to play it) the release day? if so, how many days before?

I preordered GTA V from PS Store. Got to download it 7 days before release, but you can't play it until midnight of the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom