• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez, you say?

Luis-Suarez-Wigan-v-Liverpool_2908871.jpg

dc89

Isco deserves to play on the biggest stage of them all. The EPL. Not be a wasteman on the Madrid bench.

Come on Txiki, release him from his hell.

feel

Watching Zidane is still such a pleasure. Magic.

Wtf Nuno Gomes hasn't aged a thing since I was a kid. And he's still pretty decent, I would have him as our forward in Brazil ahead of all the numpties we currently have in the position.

Feorax

Do we reckon there's any truth in these reports coming out of Spain that Suso has rejected a new contract with us, and is pushing for a move to Sevilla?

Arnie

Do we reckon there's any truth in these reports coming out of Spain that Suso has rejected a new contract with us, and is pushing for a move to Sevilla?

We'll find out soon enough.

Not sure why we're obligated to let him go, though. He signed a new contract last season so it's not like he's imminently expiring. If he wants to stay in Spain, though, it'd be hard to say no. Truth be told, whilst I love him, he's definitely limited and given our trajectory I don't know if he'd be able to nail down a starting place like Sterling has.

Would fuck me off having Alberto from Sevilla and Suso going there, though. Complete downgrade in almost every respect.

EDIT: Looks like his contract's due to expire in 2015. So if he wants out then he's absolutely in a position to do so.

As I said, we'll see if the rumour is true very soon.

Feorax

Yeah. I could see him leave if he wants more minutes. Been on a decline recently and not very popular in Almeria from my understanding.

Got a touch of the Jonjo's about him. Very talented, but will probably struggle to make it here.

Would fuck me off having Alberto from Sevilla and Suso going there, though. Complete downgrade in almost every respect.

Alberto is as good as gone IMO. Teixiera has seen him off.

Meier

o_O Alberto is one of the most wanted (the most?) young fullbacks in the world. I'm not sure if you're joking or what. City and Madrid are fighting over him.

Edit: Ahh, you must mean Luis Alberto. I thought you were saying Suso for Alberto (Moreno) as some sort of swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom