• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

... 10 posts down

aw lawd

You were close DC, don't feel bad.

:lool :(

Notice how with this Pardew incident, no ones coming out and saying "he's not that kinda guy". Tells me everything.

Yea Im gonna stick to small stakes instead of looking for a big pay day too quickly. I always miss by 1 or two matches. Arsenal and Roma let me down.If I run small stakes I can make at least 80% a week in returns.

yeah I literally do £2-£5.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My last chance. before next week.

Event 3: Udinese at Cagliari
Play Time: 2014-03-02 06:30
Selection: Udinese to win
Odds: 37/20
Event 4: Juventus at AC Milan
Play Time: 2014-03-02 14:45
Selection: Juventus to win
Odds: 20/23
Event 5: Lazio at Fiorentina
Play Time: 2014-03-02 14:45
Selection: Lazio to win

what are you doing?!
KuGsj.gif

are you betting based on names?

dc89

DC, you should post your bets here. Share the magic!

I'd feel bad if they lost though, everyone would blame me haha! I genuinely do stuff like over 0.5 first half goals, over 1.5 team goals, over 1.5 & 2.5 match goals. That's it really, stay in play for the full game etc.

You can easily piece together 3/4 fold bets with those. And I use teams that most wouldn't think about, like Luton for example. Absolutely destroying their league and they've scored something like 14 goals in their last 4 games.

Edit: Forgot to say, I had Bayern game down for over 1.5 first half goals at 1/1. Free money.

Salvadora

Liverpool are, unlike many other "big" clubs, not actively offensive.They've gone up massively in my mind since appointing Rodgers.

However, I'm not sure I want them winning the league, even when compared to the likes City or Chelsea. Those you can explain away with "they ruined Football and bought the league," but Liverpool winning it would cut deep. Also, despite knowing sound Liverpool supporters (some here included), there would be be more tolerable league winners. There would be much vitriol directed at Arsenal, I imagine.

Blablurn

I'd feel bad if they lost though, everyone would blame me haha! I genuinely do stuff like over 0.5 first half goals, over 1.5 team goals, over 1.5 & 2.5 match goals. That's it really, stay in play for the full game etc.

You can easily piece together 3/4 fold bets with those. And I use teams that most wouldn't think about, like Luton for example. Absolutely destroying their league and they've scored something like 14 goals in their last 4 games.

Edit: Forgot to say, I had Bayern game down for over 1.5 first half goals at 1/1. Free money.

Sounds like a good way. I guess you just need the right patience. But I will definitely give it a try.

If Jose really walked in, told them they were shit and left again, then thats pretty awesome.

He did say that the players were tired but then picked most of the players that started against Gala?

I think Cole needs to play a bit more, we only have 3 full backs and 2 of them play and another doesn't get a look in, don't want Branna/Azpili getting too worn out.

Hoping Belgium give Hazard a break but I doubt they will. He's 100% going though so if they keep playing him when they don't need to it could be detrimental to them as well. I do hope Salah gets a game soon though.

Just saw the Stoke penalty, did Wenger really complain about that? Damn demented frenchman haha

Hazard man....

Offer 100m.

lol

:lol MOTD jizzing over Mourinho's halftime antics.

He's a fucking cult.

Who gives a shit. It's Fulham.

You just need to see the light. Not the light from wilbury's taint we were talking about yesterday, the real light from heaven that is created from Mourinho.

Barzul

The wankfest if Liverpool won the league would be unbearable (I don't think they'll win it). Still rather see them win it than Chelsea or City.

"On the bright side, Kuyt is now able to hit the highest of the high notes when he sings Aerosmith's "Dream On" at karaoke."

gzdtIVu.png

The wankfest if Liverpool won the league would be unbearable (I don't think they'll win it). Still rather see them win it than Chelsea or City.

Yeah, no way Chelsea and City will both fuck up enough to allow Liverpool that. Especially City with their 2 games in hand....

jtb

Banned
Liverpool are out of the title race, just like Arsenal. if it was just relying on one of City or Chelsea to drop points in the run-in, it would be more realistic, but with both, you can't afford to be chasing the pack because you've already used up all your margin for error

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool are out of the title race, just like Arsenal. if it was just relying on one of City or Chelsea to drop points in the run-in, it would be more realistic, but with both, you can't afford to be chasing the pack because you've already used up all your margin for error

Chelsea look prone to dropping points, and we play both teams at home. Foolishness to say anyone is out of it at this point.

dc89

:lol MOTD jizzing over Mourinho's halftime antics.

He's a fucking cult.

Who gives a shit. It's Fulham.

Yeah he's boring now. I hate how the media just lap it up. He was way more entertaining the first time around when he was worried about bird flu.

Sounds like a good way. I guess you just need the right patience. But I will definitely give it a try.

Alright I'll bear you in mind!

Oooh. Feyenoord v Ajax tomorrow, I didn't know about that!!

K1LLER7

Don't worry, Real Madrid will offer that much for him, even though they have the next Ronaldo Jese, the Ronaldo clone Bale, and Ronaldo. Might as well go for the closest thing to 06 and 07 Ronaldo.
Lol they should've signed Quaresma.

Could see Barca going for Hazard. Would rather he stay in the PL though.

Don't worry, Real Madrid will offer that much for him, even though they have the next Ronaldo Jese, the Ronaldo clone Bale, and Ronaldo. Might as well go for the closest thing to 06 and 07 Ronaldo.

Hazard is happy at Chelsea and there would be no good reason for Chelsea to sell him. Real Madrid also got more than enough talented midfielders, not that it usually holds them back, but if anyone is bidding crazy money for Hazard it's PSG and the like, who he has already flat out told to fuck off.

Salvadora

I'm confused to what is actually happening here haha, the ref might have been shit but that right there was certainly a pen any day, if that wasn't given to Chelsea I would be furious.
Usual thug tackles from Stoke.

Typical Charlie Adams bricklayer antics

Agree it was a penalty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom