• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

gervi.gif63ual.gif

yes

it's him

he's rich.

football made him rich.

A1YXKcN.gif

Clegg

For the first time ever I'm actually weighing in my head whether it would be good for us to lose a game. If it means Moyes goes then it might be worth it.

K1LLER7

I'm trying not to get too confident about our trip to Old Trafford, but Moyes just doesn't know how to play against top teams.
He doesn't know how to play against mid-table teams. We are like Hodgeson Era Liverpool.

God we're going to fucking murder you.

I'm not even pessimistic about it. I genuinely expect to turn you into yoghurt.
Just keep in mind, a Liverpool win may be the reason Moyes is fired. Brendan pls. Don't touch Moyes' face.

Arnie

Mourinho not wanting to use Lukaku does my fucking nut in. He's class.

Selling him to buy some 28 year old striker sums Mourinho up to a T.

Bumhead

Banned
For the first time ever I'm actually weighing in my head whether it would be good for us to lose a game. If it means Moyes goes then it might be worth it.

Been in this position so many times.

Moyes is going nowhere. Ferguson's "well it took me 3 years" is going to condemn you to 7th for the next 2 seasons.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd expect Arsenal to beat Spurs and Everton x2.

I don't think we've lost at home to Arsenal for almost half a decade, at least in the league. As long as our key players are fit I'm not too worried about that game. Obviously anything can happen but Arsenal get worse with every game. Apart from against Sunderland (who were dreaming about tomorrow) they've hardly scored any goals recently, they're starting to fade big time.

wedward

I don't think we've lost at home to Arsenal for almost half a decade, at least in the league. As long as our key players are fit I'm not too worried about that game. Obviously anything can happen but Arsenal get worse with every game. Apart from against Sunderland (who were dreaming about tomorrow) they've hardly scored any goals recently, they're starting to fade big time.

You just lost 1-0 to Norwich.

Aside from the Newcastle game, you haven't scored more than one goal in the league since January 19th.

Scum

2nd in the league eh, Brenten? Not bad. Not bad at all.

Optimistic Ush, pls. We're going to get shamed this month, starting tomorrow.

Salvadora

That rumoured plan to play friendlies during the season to replace lost Champions League revenue could be damaging to your next season, with or without Moyes.

Long distance travel to play the likes of Shaanxi Laochenggen.

That rumoured plan to play friendlies during the season to replace lost Champions League revenue could be damaging to your next season, with or without Moyes.

Long distance travel to play the likes of Shaanxi Laochenggen.

I think it would be to play the likes of Milan and other big clubs that are currently shit.

K1LLER7

This PL season has been fun to watch so far:

-Moyes United (;_;)
-Kolo's adventures
-Arsenal's freefall (starring Ozil)
-Liverpool's rise
-Mou's return
-Pardew header
-
Moyes fired

Salvadora

I think it would be to play the likes of Milan and other big clubs that are currently shit.
Perhaps it's the initial plan, but the allure to gain lucrative fees in the Middle East and Asia will prove tempting.

(would strengthen the brand too).
-Arsenal's freefall (starring Ozil)
This seems to be a common misconception in this thread.

Arsenal are on 59 points, joint 2nd with Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom