• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Hazard is happy at Chelsea and there would be no good reason for Chelsea to sell him. Real Madrid also got more than enough talented midfielders, not that it usually holds them back, but if anyone is bidding crazy money for Hazard it's PSG and the like, who he has already flat out told to fuck off.

I'm with Jack. He could work in Bayern.

confuziz

Banned
Moyes United interested in Arias (PSV).

He's soooooo goood. Perhaps this summer you will take the right decision (Strootman *kuch*)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gervi.gif63ual.gif

yes

it's him

Go Ahead Eagles is the SHITTEST name for a team. Just abhorrent.

I'm on my way out and I already need a shit.

Sounds like an american team. The go ahead eagles, the denver eartquakes, portland porcupines, chicago tubgirl volcanoes, the San Francisco STD's, just fucking stop it.

Clegg

Moyes is already in the Fergie time of his United career.

Hopefully no jammy lifeline will be thrown at him.

He's a rightback dude =P

We already have Varela, Vermijl, Janko, and Rafael. We don't need another rb. Vermijl will probably play for the first team next season as Rafael's back up. Varela and Janko might get loaned out.

Moyes pls.

I'll take him. No more Smalling at RB.

United-Gaf, What's happened with Rafael? Injured?

He had a concussion against Arsenal on the 12th. He's been cleared to play for a while. Moyes just felt Smalling should play over him in the CL.

Hazard is happy at Chelsea and there would be no good reason for Chelsea to sell him. Real Madrid also got more than enough talented midfielders, not that it usually holds them back, but if anyone is bidding crazy money for Hazard it's PSG and the like, who he has already flat out told to fuck off.

Im trying not to get too attached to Hazard in a Chelsea shirt. He'll definitely leave in a few years when he decides he's made his money and wants to see off his mid-late 20s/30s in an easier league like La Liga.

What speaks against going to Bayern, Wood?

The 5 year contract he signed and the fact that Chelsea is not really a selling club, unless they want to get rid. There's no good reason for Chelsea to sell Hazard and he himself said he doesn't want to leave, he's at a club right now where the whole team is built up around him and he will win lots of trophies as the star player.

We can talk about this again in 3 years time if he refuses to sign a new contract.

Blablurn

The 5 year contract he signed and the fact that Chelsea is not really a selling club, unless they want to get rid. There's no good reason for Chelsea to sell Hazard and he himself said he doesn't want to leave, he's at a club right now where the whole team is built up around him and he will win lots of trophies as the star player.

What speaks against playing for the best coach on the world, Wood?

Elchele

Would Gotze be happy with his new position on the bench?

he kind of is a bench player already. Kind of because Pep always changes the starting XI, but obviously Ribéry and Thiago are ahead of him in the picking order

Don't think we will have a problem with that, the rotation this season has been incredible

arkon

Heard Wells had a good game today albeit didn't get himself on the scoresheet. Involved in at least 4 of the goals apparently. Nice. Handy little boost to the goal difference as well. Got some winnable fixtures coming up. Let's string some wins together. Pls.

Arnie

Suarez's play leading up to that pen was class.

Liverpool and City are going to batter Moyes United at OT ;_;

God we're going to fucking murder you.

I'm not even pessimistic about it. I genuinely expect to turn you into yoghurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom