• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Bhq_G_xCUAAy913.jpg

Could be an interesting read. The man was a colossus in his prime.
I must check out Zlatan's book, and Pirlo's when it's out (6 weeks afaik).

Perhaps it's the initial plan, but the allure to gain lucrative fees in the Middle East and Asia will prove tempting.

(would strengthen the brand too).

I meant that they would play Milan in China or something similar to how they do the pre season friendlies where they have this shit tournament consisting of big clubs.

Kyoufu

Would Campbell (white) have been captain over Shearer? Aww hell naw.

Shearer was always going to be the captain.

Clegg

A possible problem in sacking Moyes would be that a new manager wouldn't have much time to identify the players he wants. Could be left with another disaster of a summer window.

Scum

Bhq_G_xCUAAy913.jpg

Could be an interesting read. The man was a colossus in his prime.
I must check out Zlatan's book, and Pirlo's when it's out (6 weeks afaik).
Campbell pls. King, Shearer or Hargreaves for that job if they went so damn injury prone. ;_;

Mastadon

Banned
A possible problem in sacking Moyes would be that a new manager wouldn't have much time to identify the players he wants. Could be left with another disaster of a summer window.

Surely a manager of the calibre you're looking for will have an extensive short list of players anyway?

K1LLER7

Didnt really stop Mou or Pep.

Anybody watching United from the outside must be able to see that Midfield is an issue and the players we have there aren't good enough.

Clegg

Didnt really stop Mou or Pep.

Anybody watching United from the outside must be able to see that Midfield is an issue and the players we have there aren't good enough.

A new manager definitely know where the problem areas are. But then he'd have to look at potential signings. There's no guarantee that he'd fancy the players our scouts had been tracking.

Scum

Cleff, just give me the job. PLenty of FM experience. My player shortlist, Wonderkids.slf, is already saved too.

Who should I bet for tomorrow? I really need money fast
ManU, RMadrid, Barca, Juve and PSG are safe bets right?

Just stay away from PL shit clubs like manu and liverfool. These guys dont know how to defend so your juicy handicap bets wont go off.

The rest seem to be safe...remember...NO MANU!!!

Salvadora

A disaster of a transfer window doesn't necessarily mean a disaster of a season.

You'll (presumably) have no European fixtures, no slug holding you back, already have quality players (Mata, Rooney, RVP, Ad etc). A bit of confidence and 21st century tactics and you will be off once again.

K1LLER7

A new manager definitely know where the problem areas are. But then he'd have to look at potential signings. There's no guarantee that he'd fancy the players our scouts had been tracking.
He'll most likely have his own options short-listed. Shouldn't take more than a few weeks to determine which players he wants and in which areas. Having the ability to entice top quality players to sign with no CL football would be the main issue for the new manager imo.

Better that than sack him at Christmas when no decent manager will be available to replace him.

Surely a manager of the calibre you're looking for will have an extensive short list of players anyway?

Surely a manager of the calibre we're looking for won't take a whole year to decide what player he wants.

faridmon

Anelka gets fined 80k for that, and Perdew gets a 100k for just losing his temper. Lol

LUKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sorry when I badmouthed you. I love you so much!

Get stuffed Sam!

Anelka gets fined 80k for that, and Perdew gets a 100k for just losing his temper. Lol

LUKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sorry when I badmouthed you. I love you so much!

Get stuffed Sam!

Keep winning. It can help in the race to get Moyes sacked.

Hahaha

How is us winning going to help Moyes get sacked?

He is quality manager, remember?

The board will look at Moyes finishing below Everton and it will be a big negative.

Every little bit helps.

pls I don't remember that. I didn't even want the cunt to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom