• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

jbdZPWo2XVa72w.png

pls. Not more goals.

Wes

venison crêpe
Varane going to win this for Real. He'll leap like he's possessed by Sol Campbell from a deep free kick and get the winner.

Suen

Ancelotti finally realized we need Varane. If we lose this game it will be on fucking Benz for screwing up four other chances. Ronaldo and Bale should get their blame as well for being anonymous in this game.

GQman2121

Banned
It's a great through ball from Messi, but an even better dive. Neymar leaves his left leg up behind him just long enough so he can throw himself forward into the ground. You can't coach that type of awareness.

jesalr

Modric has to one of Real's best signings in a long time.

And a red card oh oh

Voted the worst signing in the league at one point last season. Absolutely crazy, he is way too talented to not eventually run that midfield. Really great season for him this year.

untitled-10sljed.gif

I don't see it. All I see is Neymar kicking his foot into the turf.

I don't see shit either, mostly because of the terrible camera angle.

tumblr_m5mgqaAYYv1rr7t27o1_250.gif

Did look like he caught him on tv...and yes, Neymar is a terrible diver, surprise, don't fucking make contact with him then, he was about to miss anyway but Sergio Shit Brains Ramos is always going to Ramos it up. Madrid got too many players who are just downright idiots.

Eh he seems to jump into his heel and knock him of balance. He def makes the most of it but its a pen imo.

Maybe. They showed about ten replays on the feed and I saw the touch on the arm, but that's all I saw. Whether that's a foul or not, I don't care. I just genuinely don't see this "clear" clip of the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom