• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

TadkV.gif

Turok_TTZ

Farsa is very fortunate that Carlo decided against all wisdom that varane does not play this game. if we gift them this match like last time, it will have to be because varane did not play.

the brainless duo of ramos and pepe infuriate me to no end.

What did I tell you guys? Carlo and Ramos costed us this game. Varane should have started. ramos should not have seen the pitch. oh well.

Carlo Ancelotti. you fully deserve this loss. a true idiot never learns.

Into

If there is one thing to say about the ref, regardless of who you want to win, he has balls, giant ones

He is just dishing shit out, at Bernabeu to boot, most refs dont do that to the home team

rvy

Banned
This is horseshit. The press conference will not be nearly as funny as it would have been with Mou and Dopeiola.

Suen

What did I tell you guys? Carlo and Ramos costed us this game. Varane should have started. ramos should not have seen the pitch. oh well.

Carlo Ancelotti. you fully deserve this loss. a true idiot never learns.
Varane should have been on sure, but you forgot to mention the four chances Benz missed, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom