• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-13tyi8t.gif

Suen

I'll honestly be surprised if we last with ten men against Barca for 15 minutes. Their defense is shit but they are having a good game otherwise, you'd wish they played just as crap today as well :/

Sport 1 commentator is getting payed by the word I think. Now he's talking about Ancelottis recent spat with his daughter and why Ronaldo is angry with his sister for participating in a TV show.

Suen

It's fine if Neymar got a pen despite being a diving cunt because we got a pen outside the box but the red card is shit. If that's a red card then Alves should have been sent off. I thought BPL refs were the biggest jokes this season but it seems La Liga refs do a fine job in claiming that award.

Splatt

It's fine if Neymar got a pen despite being a diving cunt because we got a pen outside the box but the red card is shit. If that's a red card then Alves should have been sent off. I thought BPL refs were the biggest jokes this season but it seems La Liga refs do a fine job in claiming that award.

untitled-13tyi8t.gif

Jarnet87

The only thing more exciting then the players in El Clasico is the ref. Usually they try and steal the spotlight. This guy tonight hasn't been that bad compared to refs in previous clasicos.

IF Ramos hit him that's a red by the rules. Blame the rules not the ref.

Wes

venison crêpe
Now that one is a dubious call at first glance.

Mmmmm. Weak decision but suppose you can see why he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom